The General Ross County Chat Thread

5 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

We got chalmers off the wage bill and his wage hasn’t been replaced yet so if we Sell Stewart for over 500k I would hope we can bring in a winger , left back , attacking mid 

we do definitely need to strengthen before it’s too late 

No doubt Kettlewell will sign another central midfielder.  Left back, right back, and, if Mullin is free to go as appears the case, a winger.  Which are positions they've needed filling for a couple of seasons...

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

No doubt Kettlewell will sign another central midfielder.  Left back, right back, and, if Mullin is free to go as appears the case, a winger.  Which are positions they've needed filling for a couple of seasons...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Blair Spittal be told to find a club as well as Mullin. 

My local paper reckon we are also linked with Ross Stewart with you guys wanting 1million for the player which I think is too expensive however seen that MK offered 300k so about 500k may seem abit right for asking price.. This could be another Stevie May situation which left a bad taste in many of the Wednesday’s mouths. 

6D19A002-6B71-434C-998D-75DFCCBD52F2.png

5 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

My local paper reckon we are also linked with Ross Stewart with you guys wanting 1million for the player which I think is too expensive however seen that MK offered 300k so about 500k may seem abit right for asking price.. This could be another Stevie May situation which left a bad taste in many of the Wednesday’s mouths. 

6D19A002-6B71-434C-998D-75DFCCBD52F2.png

I have no doubts if Wednesday put a bid in he'll be off.

On 29/09/2020 at 14:18, Savage Henry said:

I’m sure he’ll move to the central belt in order to “be closer to family”, as per fucking usual.

Christ you called that.

I'm seething right now tbh.

9 minutes ago, Aqy said:

Disappointed Mullin's gone, RCC has been dug shite.

I was talking to a County supporting mate and we moaned about our lack of options out wide right. RCC didn't even come into it, that's how pish he is.

Has Mullin been rumoured to be going anywhere in particular? I’d imagine he’ll get a Premiership club no bother, and it’s probably a wage we can’t afford but that’d be a terrific signing.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

Has Mullin been rumoured to be going anywhere in particular? I’d imagine he’ll get a Premiership club no bother, and it’s probably a wage we can’t afford but that’d be a terrific signing.

Tweeted to Marcus Fraser that he would see him soon. Might mean socially , rather  than at SMP !