Who will be the next permanent manager of the Conservatives?

Ludo*1

Who will be the next head of the Conservative Party?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's probably very unfair, as what human wouldn't be a bit taken aback at someone collapsing in front of them? However, the bit of panic, then cynical look to the right to see what Rishi is doing before slinking off to the left, would be her Miliband bacon sandwich moment. If she was on the left and the UK press weren't c***s. 

Might be the most human thing she's ever done. 

I don't think she's done anything wrong there. Also, we don't know if someone else has already rushed over to check the interviewer is okay. You're right, though, in that if Corbyn had been involved they'd have found a way to twist it.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't think she's done anything wrong there. Also, we don't know if someone else has already rushed over to check the interviewer is okay. You're right, though, in that if Corbyn had been involved they'd have found a way to twist it.

On the othwr hand "some helmet on twitter suggested she "rushed over to check if Kate was alright"

Which is demonstrably not what happened. 

Not a Prescott fan, but that snap reaction to being hit with an egg ought to be at least considered fair by everyone. Huge contrast to man of the people Farage and that milkshake carry on.

Sunak would go down like Raheem Sterling, although I wouldn't put it past Liz Truss to use some of Boris' force powers.

boris-johnson.gif

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Not a Prescott fan, but that snap reaction to being hit with an egg ought to be at least considered fair by everyone. Huge contrast to man of the people Farage and that milkshake carry on.

Sunak would go down like Raheem Sterling, although I wouldn't put it past Liz Truss to use some of Boris' force powers.

boris-johnson.gif

When it comes to a bit of violence, nobody beats The Donald.

From about 55 seconds in...

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

When it comes to a bit of violence, nobody beats The Donald.

From about 55 seconds in...

Not bad for a 61 year old who's never had to do more physical activity than waddle between his stoop and a limo. I'd have thought his knees would've snapped.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Not bad for a 61 year old who's never had to do more physical activity than waddle between his stoop and a limo. I'd have thought his knees would've snapped.

308 rounds of golf during his presidency apparently, mind you most of that was resting his fat arse on a golf cart, even on the greens.

39 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

You can see why she's one of the Tories they rarely ever let do an interview. A complete simpleton..

That’s a bit harsh on simpletons imo.

I see Truss has moved into the "how to dupe the regions"  part of the campaign. Wonder if she or Sunak will throw any crumbs up our way or have they both written Scotland off? 

Tory leadership frontrunner commits to building Liverpool-Hull line, nine months after government scaled back plans.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 26/07/2022 at 18:57, Bully Wee Villa said:
Kate McCann fainted and collapsed.

So it wasn't Rishi dropping his wallet then?

There’s nothing like a quick-witted snappy comeback!

Truss seems to have won over the audience at the live hustings event in Leeds.

Definitely odds on favourite for the gig now. I guess the thicker you are, the better your chances are of winning Tory votes.