The Bairns Vs The Mo

2 hours ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

Just want to share this with you all. 

Our family were shocked and saddened at the death of Falkirk diehard Euan Anderson. A lad who with his family lived 2 doors down from my wife's house in Polmont, my wife was pals with his big sister, it was a very close community within the street. 

Euan was a massive Falkirk fan, despite his old man being a rangers fan, Euan chose to support his local team and travelled with the Shuttle home and away. I honestly have not met a person more Falkirk daft than Euan, only the legend that was Stevie Black who left us in 2016 being the same as Euan. 

4 weeks ago Euan collapsed and died whilst playing 5s with his pals. Last week me and Euan would've been exchanging in banter prior to our teams meeting up in the League Cup, but his untimely death meant that did not happen. 

The Shuttle have organised for a 25th minute applause to celebrate the life of a Falkirk diehard. I hope that the whole stadium recognise one of their own. 

God bless you Euan. Hopefully the Bairns do the damage today in your honour. 

IMG-20220730-WA0033.jpg

Proud to be part of this today. It felt like the whole ground applauded Euan. 

RIP Euan.

Proud to be part of this today. It felt like the whole ground applauded Euan. 

RIP Euan.
Never knew the laddie but that was a really touching tribute. Welled up a wee bit. Must have been excruciating for his pals from the Shuttle.

Zero width today not helped with Morrison being pushed forward, Nesbitt bringing nowt to the table and Hetherington still a nothing player for me.

If the midfield not functioning, can't really expect much in the final third

Zero width today not helped with Morrison being pushed forward, Nesbitt bringing nowt to the table and Hetherington still a nothing player for me.
Cant agree with Nesbitt bringing nowt. He hasn't brought a lot in fairness, but he has used the ball well enough and not been wasteful.

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

At least Nesbitt looks to get on the ball albeit as you say not much from it.

Incredibly harsh on Nesbitt and Hetherington there. Both having good games imo. Nesbitt is back looking like the player that started last season always wanting the ball and mooing to make things happen aye his passing isn’t great but the desire is there. Hetherington playing really well on the right of the diamond broke up play a good few times and is getting forward in support.

Ended up not making it today but from what I'm hearing a general summary is that we are much more organised that last season but suffering badly from a lack of creativity, that fair?

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Ended up not making it today but from what I'm hearing a general summary is that we are much more organised that last season but suffering badly from a lack of creativity, that fair?

And wage theives from last season still hanging about trying to masquerade that they give a f**k when in reality they aren't good enough footballers. But yeah absolutely nothing middle to front. 

10 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Pretty much this.