UEFA Conference League 22/23

GNU_Linux

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Quite a few of the plastic pint glasses chucked at the lad who scored the disallowed goal.

Why are they using solid plastic glasses rather than the more flimsy ones anyway?

The flimsy ones are more difficult to throw I suppose.

1 minute ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Why is the final of such a major tournament being played in such a small stadium?

Think it's part of the setup of the tournament is that the final isn't at the traditional huge venues which host CL / EL, last year's was at a 22500 capacity venue in Albania and next year's is at a 32000 in Greece.

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Quite a few of the plastic pint glasses chucked at the lad who scored the disallowed goal.

Why are they using solid plastic glasses rather than the more flimsy ones anyway?

Games I’ve been to abroad have generally used the solid plastic cups, but you pay a deposit on said cup and get it back when you return it. I guess it makes it a bit easier to clean up after the game and half wonder if they reuse the cups from game to game. 

Edited by PSJ.84