🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley πŸ”΄ ⚫

Improvement needed from Saturday but still think we can get the first win of the season.Β 

Teamwise I’d move JT inside to partner Ricky and have Goldy at RB. Jacobs probably deserves to be dropped as well. After his performance at Ayr I could see Fosu getting a startΒ 
Β 

Β 

Improvement needed from Saturday but still think we can get the first win of the season.Β 
Teamwise I’d move JT inside to partner Ricky and have Goldy at RB. Jacobs probably deserves to be dropped as well. After his performance at Ayr I could see Fosu getting a startΒ 
Β 
Β 

I can’t see Goldie starting at RB. Thought he struggled there at Ayr. Hammy in the middle with Ricky and Hancock starting at LB.

With the exception of Fosu , I don't think any of the new signings are ready for the starting 11 ( a few of them struggled on Sat and will need time to settle in and gel).

Fous looks promising and might have done enough on Sat to claim a place in the starting 11.

Could be another 3-4 weeks before loan players are brought in - so still very early days.

Expecting a close match on Sat - but absolutely no reason why we can't collect all 3 points ( but will need to play better than last week in Ayr - which was a good point for the opening away match of the season).

56 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Oooooooooooh look at us we have won the Scottish Cup

Nobody cares

This is rich coming from a supporter of a club that lists reaching the 1946-47 Scottish Cup Semi-Final in the 'Honours' section of their Wikipedia page.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

This is rich coming from a supporter of a club that lists reaching the 1946-47 Scottish Cup Semi-Final in the 'Honours' section of their Wikipedia page.

I think you’re taking my comment too seriously and also wtf does an Arbroath Wikipedia page have to do with anything and why have you taken time out of your day and went and looked at it πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I think you’re taking my comment too seriously and also wtf does an Arbroath Wikipedia page have to do with anything and why have you taken time out of your day and went and looked at it πŸ˜‚

It's just common courtesy to research which jobbers our brave boys will be facing on Saturday

2 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Also included isΒ 

'Joel Nouble was on loan at us'