Walsall vs Leicester City

Sheffield Wednesday vs Fleetwood Town

Manchester City or Chelsea vs Oxford United or Arsenal

Bristol City or Swansea City vs Chesterfield or West Bromwich Albion

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Liverpool or Wolverhampton Wanderers

Fulham vs Sunderland

Boreham Wood or Accrington Stanley vs Cardiff City or Leeds United

27 minutes ago, Donathan said:

I’m just saying, it's a loophole in the rules that should be closed IMO. I don't believe players should be incentivised to blatantly cheat and it the penalty was a red card and an automatic goal, you wouldn't see these incidents.

So he’s to stand there and let his team concede? And if he prevents it going over the line, the officials should award a goal anyway? No chance.

You’d be as well going the whole hog and awarding a goal for a last man challenge too.

35 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Absolutely no hate to the boy at all, or to Suarez. They both knew the rules of football and used them to their advantage. In some situations, a red card and a 20%-25% chance of not conceding are better than no red card and a certain goal.

I'm just saying, it's a loophole in the rules that should be closed IMO. I don't believe players should be incentivised to blatantly cheat and it the penalty was a red card and an automatic goal, you wouldn't see these incidents.

It’s not really incentivised though, you’d expect the pen to be scored more often than not. A pen and a red are punishment enough.

18 hours ago, The Master said:

Under the current offside rule, Liverpool’s second was onside.

I didn’t see anyone in an offside position there, so it’s really not clear exactly what the decision was for. 

It's ridiculous that the laws allow Liverpool's second to stand tbh. The defender doesn't know if Salah is on or offside so has to try and play it, Salah gains an advantage from having been in an offside position when the original pass was played.

1 hour ago, Donathan said:

Absolutely no hate to the boy at all, or to Suarez. They both knew the rules of football and used them to their advantage. In some situations, a red card and a 20%-25% chance of not conceding are better than no red card and a certain goal.

I'm just saying, it's a loophole in the rules that should be closed IMO. I don't believe players should be incentivised to blatantly cheat and it the penalty was a red card and an automatic goal, you wouldn't see these incidents.

A penalty and being sent off isn't an incentive. 

7 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A penalty and being sent off isn't an incentive. 

Oh, I dunno. Played in some bloody awful Sunday League sides back in the day, I'd have considered it. 

30 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Man City really sending out a message today, and that message is that Chelsea are shite.

Oxford United will give them a tougher game next round.