Edinburgh Vs The Bairns

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just realised I've bought a seater ticket instead of a standing one, any way of swapping it Edinburgh fans or will it be sound to just go in the standing area? 

There was nothing stopping anyone going between at the Dunfermline game.  After seeing the view from the standing area, you'll probably want your seat.

I assume because the old terracing is fenced off, that land is all going to become part of the new flats development?

Makes you wonder where Edinburgh are going to build this new stand as the space that's been left from the fencing to the running track is tiny 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I assume because the old terracing is fenced off, that land is all going to become part of the new flats development?

Makes you wonder where Edinburgh are going to build this new stand as the space that's been left from the fencing to the running track is tiny 

It's meant to be between the track and the old terracing that's still there.  Plans are still up on the council website.

21/06476/FUL | New stand for Edinburgh City Football Club, with associated WC and supporters shop unit. | Meadowbank Stadium 139 London Road Edinburgh EH7 6AE

4 hours ago, _FFC1876 said:

Will be interesting to see how Robbie Mutch does tomorrow. Was very poor last season, and I’ve heard that he has a loathing of the Falkirk fans due to the houndings he got last season. Might be up for this one.

Really don’t give a toss for his feelings.

Not good enough and was moved on.

I dont think Mutch got anything like a hounding off the fans tbh.

Theres a few ex players these days seeming to harbour grievances that in all honesty, way exceed any treatment they got. Find it all very weird. Perhaps it's about stuff that went on behind the scenes, but I'm a bit fucked off with the fans continually getting the blame.

In all honesty there's a lot of them that should have got it tight as f**k and didn't, including some still with us.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a few ex players these days seeming to harbour grievances that in all honesty, way exceed any treatment they got. Find it all very weird. Perhaps it's about stuff that went on behind the scenes, but I'm a bit fucked off with the fans continually getting the blame.

In all honesty there's a lot of them that should have got it tight as f**k and didn't, including some still with us.

Bit of a generalisation but a lot of “youngsters” these days cannot handle criticism.

Society phenomenon not just football.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I dunno I'll never support Holt's shitebag signings after last season and I look forward to the day the door firmly hits their arse on the way out at the end of this season with the rejuvenated McKay and McCann with a year left each the exceptions. 

On 15/08/2022 at 19:58, FFC 1876 said:

Is the sports day still going ahead at half time?

Falkirk fans should treat themselves to a HT three legged race along with an egg and spoon one to follow. There will be plenty walking on one leg mind you 

Does Edinburgh Fc actually want fans to attend as trying to access their website as advised on our website to purchase tickets is near impossible starting to think it won't be worth the hassle between this,  limited trains, crap view, crap portaloos at a ground that would be put to shame by some junior clubs.

5 minutes ago, Railway End said:

Does Edinburgh Fc actually want fans to attend as trying to access their website as advised on our website to purchase tickets is near impossible starting to think it won't be worth the hassle between this,  limited trains, crap view, crap portaloos at a ground that would be put to shame by some junior clubs.

I’m no fan or apologist for FC Edinburgh, but you don’t need to go near their awful website to get tickets.

It’s the Fanbase app/website you want, have used it a number of times for different clubs, including FC Edinburgh, always works well.

https://app.fanbaseclub.com/Fan/Dashboard

14 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

At an under 20’s match tonight at Meadowbank, pleased to report for the Falkirk fans that your strip of grass is fairly firm underfoot and should be ok unless is pisses down before the game 🤣

358CFD93-359F-4790-9320-99CAF36D839F.jpeg

Ffck, brought my wellies but forgot the binoculars!

1 hour ago, Railway End said:

Does Edinburgh Fc actually want fans to attend 

No, otherwise they wouldn't have driven away long standing fans by arbitrarily changing the name without consultation

Anyway it's FC (Forth Capital?) Edinburgh not Edinburgh FC. Splitters!

I’ve already got tickets but I’m doubting I’ll even bother to travel. Everyone in cars due to train strikes, no parking due to Hibs v Rangers (and Edinburgh being Edinburgh), no decent shelter from the rain.
It’s meant to be entertainment…