County vs Killie, 20/08/22

Is the “fuk the SNP” a regular song by your young team? Absolutely embarrassing 

I wasn't there but it would guess they were singing "f**k the SFA" on account of the two nailed on red cards missed by the ref. The SNP are obviously no friends of football but they haven't done anything much recently which would lead to that song.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I wasn't there but it would guess they were singing "f**k the SFA" on account of the two nailed on red cards missed by the ref. The SNP are obviously no friends of football but they haven't done anything much recently which would lead to that song.

No definitely SNP

6 hours ago, silver said:

If ever a game deserved to be a draw then the one in Dingwall yesterday was that one.

Not pretty but we got the break and I am delighted to finally see us get points on the board.

Top marks to Jordan White for setting up the goal, great header to set up Edwards to score.

My MoTM was Dhanda.

Jordan White is a far bigger threat in the spfl  than Hiwula has been so far, really feel he is a focal point for the team. Good to see the manager thought that too and made the changes with both him and Owura coming on .

Baldwin at least tried to go for the ball- it was late, reckless and high but it wasn't as bad as Callachan's.

Yeah you’re right, but it’s still a definite red card. Stunned at the number of people complaining about it across County’s social platforms. Would far rather have three points and the two suspended for two matches, than take 0/1 points from the game on Saturday and the 2 match bans for straight reds anyway? Especially when you consider our next two matches will be games we will get beat in whether Baldwin or Callachan would’ve been playing in or not.

25 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Yeah you’re right, but it’s still a definite red card. Stunned at the number of people complaining about it across County’s social platforms. Would far rather have three points and the two suspended for two matches, than take 0/1 points from the game on Saturday and the 2 match bans for straight reds anyway? Especially when you consider our next two matches will be games we will get beat in whether Baldwin or Callachan would’ve been playing in or not.

It genuinely surprises me that the majority of out Facebook fans still know how to breathe.  Absolute imbeciles. 

Ross County manager Malky Mackay: "It was a good win on a real hard-fought day, which we knew would be the case. Derek came with a physical, big team and we knew it would be a challenge.

Sounds like County had been preparing for a real physical battle and a couple of players forgot that the laws of the game would still apply - retrospectively at least.

Edited by AndyX