Dundee Utd vs Celtic Sunday 28th

I’m not sure if I heard right but it sounded like someone shouting “dig a hole” which is a relatively normal shout that I’ve heard at the football before. 

But straight after it sounded like someone shouted “throw him in the fucking chipper” 😂😂.

Fucking disgraceful yellow.
Dunno. If a defender blocks or intercepts the ball and gets a whack by a swing from an attacker then it'd probably be a booking, even though there's not much Fletcher could've done.

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

How has Scott McMann been for United?

A player that divided opinion at Accies it must be said.

Started very well but his form dipped towards the end of last year while we went on a poor run of form and he's been in and out of the team since.

Just now, accies1874 said:
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
Fucking disgraceful yellow.

Dunno. If a defender blocks or intercepts the ball and gets a whack by a swing from an attacker then it'd probably be a booking, even though there's not much Fletcher could've done.

If it was a foul why didn’t the ref stop it?  It was United who stopped playing.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
If it was a foul why didn’t the ref stop it?  It was United who stopped playing.

It's not unprecedented that a ref changes their mind after seeing the injury caused by a challenge.

That suggests that any time a player is injured then it’s a foul which is patently incorrect.