The Official Liz Truss no longer PM but still a Clusterfuck thread

Clown Job

I've said the similar about blokes too so don't go getting all upset, your the one trying to make it about sex. Just above my post someone was taking the piss out of a guy for looking like Egon Spengler, didn't see the mock ambulance chasing outrage from you for that.
The term "cow" clearly has gender connotations - you knew that when you used the phrase.

You really are nothing but a sexist neanderthal.

8 hours ago, red23 said:

I've said the similar about blokes too so don't go getting all upset, your the one trying to make it about sex. Just above my post someone was taking the piss out of a guy for looking like Egon Spengler, didn't see the mock ambulance chasing outrage from you for that.

You are a danger and should be on a register somewhere. A nasty little rapey misogynist. 

Bugger, imagine having a democracy that regularly has scuffles and pretends to be world leading. When can we extract ourselves from this mess.
Also nice to hear GMS christen this "Catherine Wheel politics" a week after I did, I sincerely hope they read this thread.
Canny get a game for a piss poor Hearts so has taken to political commentary ?

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'm sure most of us have known someone with the surname Hunt.

In my experience, nobody accidentally called them c**t unless it was accidentally on purpose.

I had a boss called Mike Hunt once, no effort was required.

9 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Scotland's Tories having a long lie again this morning. 

Nobody from the Scottish Parliament or the Scotland Office available for Radio Scotland. They must be knackered making sure that the country is being kept on an even keel. 

I think they are all in a strategy meeting with Dawson Park Boy......still salivating over Kwatengs "Brilliant Budget at the right time"

As far as Truss is concerned I'm hearing from a reliable source that alcohol may be a problem.

I personally don't like mentioning this as many Scottish families, including my own, have had alcohol difficulties, but it may explain the erratic and impulsive behaviour.

So even Clement Attlee setting up the NHS, had 'ulterior motives'...help ma boab. I know that the Labour Party are despised, mostly because they backed No in 2014, but the continual 'no better than the current Tory govt/policies are just the same' etc.

Does the current govt have a democratic right not to call an election for another 2 years, when they change leader again in the next few weeks/months?

2 minutes ago, Jedi said:

So even Clement Attlee setting up the NHS, had 'ulterior motives'...help ma boab. I know that the Labour Party are despised, mostly because they backed No in 2014, but the continual 'no better than the current Tory govt/policies are just the same' etc.

Does the current govt have a democratic right not to call an election for another 2 years, when they change leader again in the next few weeks/months?

You seem to just be ignoring the multiple posts from multiple people who have stated that Sir Keir’s mob is certainly better than the current Tory farce but that that hardly makes them worth endorsing on their own Brexity “merits”.

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

I  may be wrong, but I haven't actually seen anyone on here regarding a democratic right to install a new leader without an election.  

My personal feeling is that an election should be held( but won't be) and at the moment a Labour majority.  I would rather see this mob limp on crippled to further bolster an independence agenda. A Labour government now would probably blunt an independence vote and long-term that would be catastrophic for Scotland as the Tories will return to Government at some time and not give a jot about Scotland (which nowadays, neither do Labour).

Is it really bolstering an Independence agenda if this govt continues? Given that, after Brexit, partygate, the farce that was Johnson's term in office, the appointment of Truss, her crashing the economy, that support for Independence 'still' hovers around 50% on a good day, what is going to change now? At best, there has been a shift of around 4-5% towards Yes, and if a Ref were held next year, would still be too close to call either way.