Terrors v Hibees - The Jack Ross Destruction Derby

We definitely rode our luck at times, often due to the apparent strategy of standing off and letting the Hibs defenders pick pass after pass over the defence. Bizarrely I read John Rankin praise Utd for pressing high up the park, which was the complete opposite of what I witnessed.

Hibs very wasteful but we also missed chances ourselves (Middleton blazing over the worst offender) and it's a mystery why there was no penalty for the blatant shirt pull on Behich just before half time. Behich was excellent going forward and a standout in the first half for me.

Would never have predicted 6 points from this week. Nice bit of pressure on County now, with us overtaking them and facing them at the weekend.

2 minutes ago, Goodstuff said:

Never realised Hibs fans were a racist bunch of thugs till tonight!

77th minute when Anaku came on was embarrassing for Scottish football let alone THEM!
Clearly heard on pptv. 

2 minutes ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Likely a Hibs fan in the main stand raging towards the end. The mics at Tannadice pick up the away support clear as day just like that clip.

I think this is what the youngsters call "gaslighting" chaps.............

3 minutes ago, Goodstuff said:

Never realised Hibs fans were a racist bunch of thugs till tonight!

77th minute when Anaku came on was embarrassing for Scottish football let alone THEM!
Clearly heard on pptv. 

Any clips of this kicking about? I’ve only seen the one where it appears Tavares is getting abused.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I think this is what the youngsters call "gaslighting" chaps.............

Pay attention next time there's a United game on, you don't hear individual voices from the homes support that clearly. The audio for games is almost like sitting in with the away support though, your boys were like a mob of Victor Meldrews all night, as were the Aberdeen fans at the weekend.

Edited by Fletchers Saucy Manbun

1 minute ago, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

Pay attention next time there's a United game on, you don't hear individual voices from the homes support that clearly. The audio is almost like sitting in with the away support though, your boys were like a mob of Victor Meldrews all night, as were the Aberdeen fans at the weekend.

So our player goes to try hurry up the play and get the ball back and the mics from the other side of the pitch picked up our own supporters abuse him racially?  Not sure if that defence will stand up tbh. 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

So our player goes to try hurry up the play and get the ball back and the mics from the other side of the pitch picked up our own supporters abuse him racially?  Not sure if that defence will stand up tbh. 

That's because it sounds like made up pish HR.

However, as @kingjoeysays, hopefully whoever did it gets pulled up.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Again the mics don't pick up the home support that clearly. They do pick up 90 minutes of the away support that clearly though. It's half the entertainment watching United streams to hear individual away fans raging for 90 minutes.

Whoever it was can f**k off.

You B…. B…..d repeat, repeat ,repeat from the whole Jim Mclean fair play stand.

Dont bother telling me what i heard or otherwise. Oh and i suppose the same superb fans never chucked half a dozen balls onto the park during the game either?? 
Na blame it on the big laddies that ran away. Shamefull just shamefull and well we know it. 

I was sitting in that section, there’s no way someone could have shouted that without me hearing it. As has been said the mics are all in the away end (which has always annoyed me actually) so would be strange to hear a fan from that stand at that level. The Hibs fans were calling Tony Watt a fat b*****d is it possibly a Hibs fan shouting that? Needless to say if it is racial abuse from a United fan I hope he’s caught, banned and charged.

Edited by Gibby82