Terrors v Hibees - The Jack Ross Destruction Derby

1 minute ago, Sugar_Army said:

I thought the Hibs player that miss-hit it into the Hibs goalscorer path had pushed the United player a few seconds before it causing him to go off balance.  That might be why it was chalked off.

Edwards is on dodgy ground, could easily have been sent off.

I don't think so, but difficult to see without sensible camera angles for a replay.

HT: Dundee United 1-0 Hibernian

For any Hibs fans baffled at the ruling out of their equaliser, we're seeing a run of replays here, and it looks like the referee has signalled there was a push on a Dundee United defender from Elie Youan.

To make matters more confusing, the assistant referee seems to have raised his flag for offside. Neither Youan, nor Mykola Kukharevych, who netted, were offside.

:lol: 

Morons like this (I'm sure someone with this name used to/still does post on here btw?) swallowing Steven Gerrard's "look over there! Porteous bad!" PR tactics wholesale and then calling it 'irony' when he's elbowed in the face. :lol:

Edited by HibsFan

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:
Morons like this (I'm sure someone with this name used to/still does post on here btw?) :lol:

It's been his whole shtick on here. 

Post something bad bout United? Return serve with a bad tackle 43 years ago from your player.

Post about United and are a Dundee fan? You're obsessed.

When nobody is posting? Posts incessantly about Dundee, completely oblivious to point two.

Just now, Chefki Kuqi said:

Really not convinced by Henderson. Only just on so I should give him more of a chance but I'd rather forget he was here. 

He’s shite. Watch him go and do something now but I’ve never been convinced he’s good enough for this level. Only looked good against Bonnyrigg Rose.

Morons like this (I'm sure someone with this name used to/still does post on here btw?) swallowing Steven Gerrard's "look over there! Porteous bad!" PR tactics wholesale and then calling it 'irony' when he's elbowed in the face. [emoji38]
Never heard of him, but if I find him I'll be sure to have a stern word