Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So if they found it during a prostate surgery so its likely Bowel or Bladder cancer. Dont wish the guy any harm, but if he dies wouldnt this be a time to ask if we actually want a monarchy?

Now is not the time.... etc etc. 

Some chinless tory f**k will announce that people aren't interested in discussing the Monarchy and we'll be treated to some bollocks about Wills and Kate will modernise it etc

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Normal Island will almost certainly react to this with restraint and dignity. 

I genuinely hope he lives a while yet as I cant be arsed with another national faux grief funeral and coronation so soon. The country really lost the run of themselves.

Just now, gannonball said:

I genuinely hope he lives a while yet as I cant be arsed with another national faux grief funeral and coronation so soon. The country really lost the run of themselves.

Ut would be the ideal time to launch WW3 too and catch us off guard, when the whole of England is stood in a queue to see a box (again)

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Think of the time off!

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Think of the time off!

Sadly I'm not entitled to those extra days off. My sister who's a doctor in an NHS hospital also said the extra holidays were a nightmare to schedule in at relatively short notice when targets weren't already being met and hospitals already stressed with lack of staff.

Edited by gannonball