Hibernian v Motherwell 08/10/22

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The only thing stopping Lee Johnson's Hibs from total football domination in Scotland is FIFA's old-fashioned insistence that both teams have to start with the same number of players. If we could only work out how to outnumber the opposition from the kickoff, we'd be Champions League material.

I guess the only solution would be to have Porteous take a dive in the tunnel before KO. That would save the referee the hassle of doing it during the game.

Justice for Jim Goodwin……

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

I guess the only solution would be to have Porteous take a dive in the tunnel before KO. That would save the referee the hassle of doing it during the game.

Justice for Jim Goodwin……

ricky gervais laughing GIF

I believe we should have had a penalty too. 

Hibs getting the breaks for sure. Don’t mind the Hibees but not when it is against my team. 

Porteous should hand out lessons on how to con the referee. He would make a mint. 

25 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I would just like to add how sorry I am for everything I said about Lee Johnson.

I was completely wrong, he is so David Brent and I absolutely love it.

Likewise. 

I'll save my apology for Ian Gordon for now.