Athletic, Alloa vs. Athletic, Dunfermline

Not well. Stuck at home.

Interesting to see the lack of confidence from the Pars on here. Like Printer, I've a good feeling about this, but no doubt I'll be eating those words by 5pm.

Edit: ...and, right on cue, it's 0-1 Dunfermline  :lol:

Edited by BFTD

Not sure why, but I've got a good feeling out this game. [emoji846]
As often the first goal will be vital and if we can get that (as we have done four times in the five match unbeaten run) then we have the in form strikers and options to cause Dunfermline's good defence problems on the break.
Waspie, Dink etc al have made good points about the shape of the team, and it's clear our best eleven is uncertain. In particular there is a question mark for me over the midfield after the performance at Queen's, but with footballers as good as Scougall, Robbo and Wee Kev backed up by Adam King and Murray Miller, that midfield should be able to match any team in the division.
So, 3-0 Dunfermline probably.

Hope you stuck that on a coupon

Not well. Stuck at home.
Interesting to see the lack of confidence from the Pars on here. Like Printer, I've a good feeling about this, but no doubt I'll be eating those words by 5pm.
Edit: ...and, right on cue, it's 0-1 Dunfermline  :lol:

Sitting here fucked with the flu. Just up from a “nap” after 4 hours to see we didn’t concede and tanned Alloa, at their own ground, by three goals to zilch. Am I still dreaming? Is the co-codamol/echinacea/benylin combo sent me doolally?

Particularly important result, given those around us all won. Next week is certainly going to be interesting at home to Edinburgh. Never in a million years did I expect them to be beside us after tanking them earlier in the season.

We were poor today, resorting to long balls. Usually been full of praise for Rodden, but he was off it today, nothing he tried came off.

Devine and your number 10 was a good battle all game but thought ref was a bit lenient with the pulling. 

Two disappointing performances in a row, hopefully a positive response next week

Great result, wasn’t there but delighted to see us react to last weeks shambles, and keen to see the highlights based on how folk reacted to the goals. Can’t say I’m Wighton’s biggest fan either but definitely happy to see another striker hit the target. Hopefully he kicks on and proves me wrong.

Absolutely massive game next week, expect it to be a very different fixture to the one at Meadowbank. Buzzing for it already.