Celtic v Hibernian

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

I'd say it's perfectly normal to be critical of a bad referee regardless of the score. 

Maybe that's just me though 🤷‍♂️

Don’t be changing goalposts. 

Im talking about the initial reaction on the full time whistle after a 6-1 win being to boo. I was listening on the radio and it sounded like a fairly unanimous reaction. I can’t think of what other stadium that would happen. 

If you’re sitting in the pub half an hour later saying the ref was shite then aye, that’s normal. 

From memory, I was just leaving my seat at the time, but the referee blew for a non existent foul when Celtic were in a position to score a seventh, he literally blew for full time about ten seconds later so, I'd imagine that happening right on full time, combined with a generally woeful display was behind the pockets of booing right on the whistle. 

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You think it’s normal to be raging about the ref at full time of a 6-1 win? 

Whilst I appreciate 6-1 victories are a little few and far between up your way however being critical of a referee is perfectly normal and the scoreline shouldn’t be a reason to ignore it.

This is about standards and consistency of refereeing something you also complain about so if your going to allow a positive result to make you to look past a shit ref then you don’t really have the right to criticise when it doesn’t go your way either.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Don’t be changing goalposts. 

Im talking about the initial reaction on the full time whistle after a 6-1 win being to boo. I was listening on the radio and it sounded like a fairly unanimous reaction. I can’t think of what other stadium that would happen. 

If you’re sitting in the pub half an hour later saying the ref was shite then aye, that’s normal. 

This illustrates it better, ten seconds till full time and he makes his umpteenth appalling decision of the day, blows for time up immediately after this. 

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

This illustrates it better, ten seconds till full time and he makes his umpteenth appalling decision of the day, blows for time up immediately after this. 

Aftermath of a bad decision explains it, thank you. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Whilst I appreciate 6-1 victories are a little few and far between up your way however being critical of a referee is perfectly normal and the scoreline shouldn’t be a reason to ignore it.

This is about standards and consistency of refereeing something you also complain about so if your going to allow a positive result to make you to look past a shit ref then you don’t really have the right to criticise when it doesn’t go your way either.

And yet you still manage to make it sound weird. 

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

he set up his team to combat the effectiveness of the ball boys.

On 15/10/2022 at 19:42, kingjoey said:

Which ball boy was man of the match?

On 15/10/2022 at 15:24, kingjoey said:

the world class ball boys and more on the actual Celtic players.

Like a dog with a bone. 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Not at all

Look if you can’t say. That’s ok just forget about it 

Not sure why it bothered you to begin with 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aftermath of a bad decision explains it, thank you. 

I literally did, now off you go. 

13 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Changing the goalposts again. 

Only @Flybhoy has managed to engage this reasonably and has cleared it up. 

You come on here calling fans weirdos and you want reasonable engagement? 🤣 Mate you are hanging about a match thread that really shouldn’t interest you that much but I’m starting to get the feeling you enjoy talking about us much more than you do Aberdeen, that’s what is weird here 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You come on here calling fans weirdos and you want reasonable engagement? Mate you are hanging about a match thread that really shouldn’t interest you that much but I’m starting to get the feeling you enjoy talking about us much more than you do Aberdeen, that’s what is weird here 

:lol: