Hearts v Celtic

The home side are in the midst of a hideous run of form, not helped by an horrific injury list, in theory the perfect time to play them but, being Tynecastle where they are always right up for it against Celtic I will take any kind of win, a shabby 1-0 deflected goal I would bite your hand off for in all honesty. 

Looking forward to going here on Saturday, my favourite away day in the league, going to put my reputation on the line and forecast a 2-0 Celtic win with goals from Abada and Giakoumakis. 

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Yeah you are right, you are fucking shite. Only an absolute battering will do

Frankly aye. We have the most makeshift of defences, about 10 players out and have conceded 11 in our last 3 home games.  It's the perfect time to get us and if you don't win I'll genuinely be amazed.

19 minutes ago, stressball said:

If it’s utterly meaningless just stop commenting on games involving Celtic and Rangers then.

What's Rangers got to do with this, we are shite so any match right now is a potential banana-skin 😂

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

They always do this in a desperate attempt to inject some sort of meaning into the utterly meaningless. 

It’s the media that do this. ‘Celtic always get a tough game at Fir Park/Tannadice’etc etc. No they fucking don’t. They pump nearly everyone and the games are pointless. Their GD is +29 after just 10 games 😂

I wish one club, just one would have the balls just to ask for a forfeit and take the 3-0 as it’d be better for their GD.

43 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s the media that do this. ‘Celtic always get a tough game at Fir Park/Tannadice’etc etc. No they fucking don’t. They pump nearly everyone and the games are pointless. Their GD is +29 after just 10 games 😂

I wish one club, just one would have the balls just to ask for a forfeit and take the 3-0 as it’d be better for their GD.

If we had a full strength team I'd be confident of giving them a game at home. But we are nowhere near that and in bad form, no point pretending otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic fans getting sensitive about people thinking they’ll win again, I see. Normal bunch. 

They need to so when every goal is scored tomorrow, the limbs that get chucked about will mean big things to them.

Well done he's 13 applies here tbqh.

10 hours ago, Darren said:

Stop pretending it'll be a tough game, you patronising fucks.

Celtic by at least four.

2 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

They always do this in a desperate attempt to inject some sort of meaning into the utterly meaningless. 

Pretty sure St Mirren fans, and all the usual diddies that can’t keep away from celtic match threads, you know who you are, said this in this seasons match thread, and even more so when we played their kids last season, we took a point from those 2 games. 

4 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

There is not a single Celtic fan on here suggesting it should be a tough game ffs .

How tough it is is entirely dependant on if we decide to take our chances or not and we have scored 10 in our last 2 games which suggests we should be fine

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic fans getting sensitive about people thinking they’ll win again, I see. Normal bunch. 

Yeah reeling at the prospect of battering Hearts, reeling i tell you 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

There is not a single Celtic fan on here suggesting it should be a tough game ffs .

How tough it is is entirely dependant on if we decide to take our chances or not and we have scored 10 in our last 2 games which suggests we should be fine

Yeah reeling at the prospect of battering Hearts, reeling i tell you 

Reeling, absolutely seething.

Nothing to do with the same tedious posters showing up in every match thread to remind us how pointless games are. 

Not boring or pointless in itself, nope.