Craziest Fandoms

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im going to say old firm fans too. Just overheard a guy in the gym complain to his mate that he doesnt ‘enjoy going to ibrox anymore because you don’t know if theyre going to win’. Must be tough for the guy. 

It was always horrifying/entertaining to overhear The Rangers fans talking in the pub during The Journey. So many of them follow their club(s) for entirely different reasons to the rest of us.

An aptly timed update in the Britney Spears thread. Mind when all her idiot fans were against her dad having conservatorship? How's that working out now. She's going completely off the rails. I wonder if those fuckwits still think he was just trying to steal his daughter's money. Fannies.

One quote from some brain donor has received a shitload of likes from similar brain donors presumably with her post starting "She's taking back her power". f**k me.

40 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It was always horrifying/entertaining to overhear The Rangers fans talking in the pub during The Journey. So many of them follow their club(s) for entirely different reasons to the rest of us.

Yep, basically about a 50/50 chance of winning the league and about a 60% chance of winning some kind of silverware every year, going to europe most seasons, yet its still a conspiracy against them and its not fair if they dont win. The most entitled fan base in football. Ffof. 

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

An aptly timed update in the Britney Spears thread. Mind when all her idiot fans were against her dad having conservatorship? How's that working out now. She's going completely off the rails. I wonder if those fuckwits still think he was just trying to steal his daughter's money. Fannies.

One quote from some brain donor has received a shitload of likes from similar brain donors presumably with her post starting "She's taking back her power". f**k me.

Aye unfree britney imo. She crazy. 

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I dunno, she might well just really like the idea of an incel army ripping their heids aff while looking at non-explicit pictures of her body, like Liz Hurley and Carol Vorderman. It's not exactly uncommon behaviour for wealthy narcissists. When she starts wandering around nude in public while offering to suck people off, that might be more of a problem.

It is quite funny to see so many men being concerned about this, considering back when she was a teenager it seemed like the entire world was desperate for her to get her kit off!

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I dunno, she might well just really like the idea of an incel army ripping their heids aff while looking at non-explicit pictures of her body, like Liz Hurley and Carol Vorderman. It's not exactly uncommon behaviour for wealthy narcissists. When she starts wandering around nude in public while offering to suck people off, that might be more of a problem.

It is quite funny to see so many men being concerned about this, considering back when she was a teenager it seemed like the entire world was desperate for her to get her kit off!

Was she not posting some mental pics a few months back? Arse gape shots and the likes?

5 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Was she not posting some mental pics a few months back? Arse gape shots and the likes?

Far as I know, she censored them all before posting, which implies some level of control and thought's going into it.

Could be wrong. Not like I've been glued to her Instagram with my cock in my hand or anything. Honest.

I can't say I'm concerned tbh. I really don't care. I just think it's a sad state of affairs when someone is clearly having a massive mental breakdown and there doesn't appear to be anyone around trying to help her.

She's been exploited her whole life so I suppose her behaviour is normal to her.

Similarly, when I was a youngster, I worked at a charity shop where the manageress was obsessed with Cliff Richard. Had a jumper with his face on and everything.

She brought in a calendar from the previous year to sell in the shop; she cut the date information off the bottom of each page and hung it in a prime position. When a few weeks went by and it wasn't "rotated out" (chucked in the bin) like everything else, it became obvious that she was just looking for a way to decorate the shop with hunky Cliff.

2 hours ago, Hillonearth said:

Kiss fans tend to be the Trekkies of the rock world...I think the issue is they probably got into them when they were kids and there's still a wee bit of them that actually still wants them to be superheroes.

Marvel Comics Super Special (1977) comic books

Did Kiss overcome the evil Sean Dyche then?

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't say I'm concerned tbh. I really don't care. I just think it's a sad state of affairs when someone is clearly having a massive mental breakdown and there doesn't appear to be anyone around trying to help her.

She's been exploited her whole life so I suppose her behaviour is normal to her.

Well, it's not really. She didn't do this stuff in her heyday.

I seem to remember her ex-husband complaining that she was always throwing orgies at their place and he got a bit tired of it, so maybe she's just a top shagger and is sick of having to hide it. It's not like she has to worry about money, and she won't be having any more hit singles, so she doesn't have to consider her image with the "think of the children" mob anymore.

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Did Kiss overcome the evil Sean Dyche then?

Sean Dyche is still getting work, while you don't hear so much about Kiss anymore.

Draw your own conclusions.

When I was at primary school we had what is now probably called a "teaching assistant" but was then just "a random pupil's overbearing maw" who did... stuff. Her main cause for existing seemed to be to ruin playing football during breaks and lunchtime. If the ball goes over the fence once? You're not getting it back. If you don't pass to the wee ones? The ball's getting taken off you. If you don't stop when someone's hurt? The ball's getting taken off you. She came up with loads of shite, including making coloured sashes (red, blue, green and yellow) for us to wear when we were playing. 

She was also fat, stank of B.O. and always wore this tshirt:

Vintage Elvis Presley Tshirt, Men's Fashion, Tops & Sets, Tshirts & Polo  Shirts on Carousell

I think I've hated Elvis ever since. 

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

When I was at primary school we had what is now probably called a "teaching assistant" but was then just "a random pupil's overbearing maw" who did... stuff. Her main cause for existing seemed to be to ruin playing football during breaks and lunchtime. If the ball goes over the fence once? You're not getting it back. If you don't pass to the wee ones? The ball's getting taken off you. If you don't stop when someone's hurt? The ball's getting taken off you. She came up with loads of shite, including making coloured sashes (red, blue, green and yellow) for us to wear when we were playing. 

She was also fat, stank of B.O. and always wore this tshirt:

Vintage Elvis Presley Tshirt, Men's Fashion, Tops & Sets, Tshirts & Polo  Shirts on Carousell

I think I've hated Elvis ever since. 

Did she leave it at your house?