The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

7 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Fuxake.................................😖

"Hearing that Suella Braverman is making a return to cabinet less than a week after being sacked over a security breach. One govt source even suggests she might be back as home sec, perhaps in return for endorsing Sunak. Bold move, if true."

Sincerely hope not, she is toxic.

10 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

"Hearing that Suella Braverman is making a return to cabinet less than a week after being sacked over a security breach. One govt source even suggests she might be back as home sec, perhaps in return for endorsing Sunak. Bold move, if true."

I see that as being part of the "it's a new regime" narrative that's gonna be the Tory line up to the next GE - it'll probably help that her fallout with Truss was so public, I see this being minimized with claims that it was only a technical matter and besides her fondness to deport refugees to Rwanda will go down well with the party membership.

2 minutes ago, btb said:

I see that as being part of the "it's a new regime" narrative that's gonna be the Tory line up to the next GE - it'll probably help that her fallout with Truss was so public, I see this being minimized with claims that it was only a technical matter and besides her fondness to deport refugees to Rwanda will go down well with the party membership.

Braverman's seppuku from Truss's cabinet (over a supposed breaking of the Ministerial Code - aye right.....Tories don't give a fvck about the MC) was entirely stage-managed because she knew what was coming and needed to insulate herself from Lettucehead.

I’m certainly in a minority of one on here, but I applaud from the rafters people who have made a success of their lives and have become very rich as a consequence. Let’s have more Dysons, Ratcliffs and the rest. Okay, some will be a bit dodgy but we also get a fair share of dodgy teachers and public servants.

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’m certainly in a minority of one on here, but I applaud from the rafters people who have made a success of their lives and have become very rich as a consequence. Let’s have more Dysons, Ratcliffs and the rest. Okay, some will be a bit dodgy but we also get a fair share of dodgy teachers and public servants.

image.png.580fe114454a91ed0abfae1636fb13e4.pngtrying way too hard 

38 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I really hope that's not true, not just Rwanda but all her culture warrior shite too. Interestingly she was named after an 80s soap opera character, Sue Ellen Ewing from Dallas.

dal-list-sue-ellens-10-most-memorable-mo

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The media should stop all this pissing about with who is resigning and who will be replacing them. A simple headline of Tory c**t resigns to be replaced by another Tory c**t would suffice.

There is a skills shortage and recruitment crisis at pretty much every level in every industry in the UK. Except for c***s, we're up to our eyes in c***s. Apparently.  

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Massive changes to the cabinet, I thought it would be broadly the same but obviously not.

Simon Clarke (Levelling Up Sec (stop sniggering)) has gone.

Kit Malthouse, Education Sec.......gone.

James Cleverly might hang on at FCO.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You are a shit troll, also you win the award of being the first person to be put on my ignore list.