The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Absolutely but it's the next rung up from utter dickensian nonsense like National Service.

Hey Iceland, did you spill my pint.....what you looking at Equitorial Guinea ???

Here Vanuatu, did you just look at my pints burds arse??? 

Britain..... Just a shit Biffa Bacon

Edited by Bairnardo

Genuinely convinced that the Tories do not even want to win the election and are just brainstorming the most backward, archaic, stereotypical Tory ideas to use for their election pledges knowing that they will never be in the position to actually implement them.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Genuinely convinced that the Tories do not even want to win the election and are just brainstorming the most backward, archaic, stereotypical Tory ideas to use for their election pledges knowing that they will never be in the position to actually implement them.

Drag it all out in the open now when you know it's not a vote winner, spend the next five years constantly bringing it up to get the public used to hearing it, then use it all again at the next election in the hope that the public say, "well, Labour haven't done much, maybe we could try hanging single mothers and see if that helps?"

32 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Rishi trying to get down with the kids

It's like something from Brass Eye.

"Hi this is Bruno Brooks. We all like to party. Absolutely."

2 hours ago, JS_FFC said:

Rishi trying to get down with the kids

Fair play to him; if I knew I was only working for the next six weeks and then I was buggering off to California to relax by a swimming pool full of my wife’s money I wouldn’t be putting in any sort of effort whatsoever. ‘Sir, you need to do a TikTok.’ ‘Oh do I, aye? Away and fucking raffle yourself’. 

49 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Fair play to him; if I knew I was only working for the next six weeks and then I was buggering off to California to relax by a swimming pool full of my wife’s money I wouldn’t be putting in any sort of effort whatsoever. ‘Sir, you need to do a TikTok.’ ‘Oh do I, aye? Away and fucking raffle yourself’. 

Sunak saying ‘Away and fucking raffle yourself’ 😂