The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

They could easily run two versions, with iplayer; one disclosing the traitors & one without, leaving viewers playing the game along with the faithful. Would you have been as gullible as mollie?

On 29/01/2024 at 11:34, Sarto Mutiny said:

That's the impression I got. My main takeway is that people are much, much worse at reading other people than we think we are.

I think players are relying a lot on whether they would trust a person in real time when that is not the rules of the game.

The most trustworthy person in real life might have been chosen as a traitor and the least might not.

It should be based on logic such as why did they try to murder Harry when he had the shield but not try again later.

Just started watching Series 2 of the Australian version and it has a few "Celebrities" in it. There are also a few who you instantly hate and would gladly give them a scheme booting. Also interestingly they have kicked off with only 3 Traitors.

1 hour ago, Hard Graft said:

Just started watching Series 2 of the Australian version and it has a few "Celebrities" in it. There are also a few who you instantly hate and would gladly give them a scheme booting. Also interestingly they have kicked off with only 3 Traitors.

It's always 3 Traitors to begin with?? Same as UK version...

Just finished Traitors Australia season 2…

Spoiler

Quite possibly the dumbest group of faithfuls across any series so far. Sarah, in particular, was so easily swayed it’s no wonder the traitors kept her in for so long.

Loved the ending just for getting it right up that utter psychopath Sam. Took great delight in him being shafted but felt really sorry for Blake, he looked crestfallen.

I have just finished series 1 and 2 of the UK version. Here are my three takeaways:

1. Kieran is a legend

2. Brian's meltdown, Miles seeing Diane at breakfast, and Charlotte's jugs were the highlights of series 2.

3. Mollie's stupidity ruined the game for the faithfuls. They never could have won because of her.

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

6 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

I have just finished series 1 and 2 of the UK version. Here are my three takeaways:

1. Kieran is a legend

2. Brian's meltdown, Miles seeing Diane at breakfast, and Charlotte's jugs were the highlights of series 2.

3. Mollie's stupidity ruined the game for the faithfuls. They never could have won because of her.

4. I actually celebrated when Ross was banished. I couldn't wait to see the back of that personality vacuum,  mammy's boy, speccy arsehole.

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

On 01/02/2024 at 19:44, The Naitch said:

Just finished Traitors Australia season 2…

Reveal hidden contents

Quite possibly the dumbest group of faithfuls across any series so far. Sarah, in particular, was so easily swayed it’s no wonder the traitors kept her in for so long.

Loved the ending just for getting it right up that utter psychopath Sam. Took great delight in him being shafted but felt really sorry for Blake, he looked crestfallen.

On 02/02/2024 at 17:29, skiblue said:

Yup Sam complete knob... Ending was priceless

Just how many times can people  tell them,👉 “They’re the Traitors” 👈only to be ignored, on the flimsiest first thing said in deflection.

Just goes to show, that there are millions of folk, like Liam & Sarah, cutting about. #DumDums

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

Bodes well for the forthcoming General Election. Be just like having the next series writ large!

Spoiler

I thought Corinne was going to tell them she stole, as she was a Federal Agent & knew they were never sharing; so was ‘faithful’ til the end.

THAT would have been delicious.

Astounded Sam still couldn’t believe they should have LET him win, as “he’d done all the work”; he’s  completely unhinged!

Apparently there are hundreds of cold cases being reviewed, that Keith secured convictions on, over his entire career. Now suspected as being #unsafe.😂🤣😂

Edited by kiddy

On 27/01/2024 at 21:27, Willie adie said:

And because of her total devotion to Harry, 

She was crushed and some say that showing her world come crashing dowm was cruel and a form of bullying.

No it was a lesson to the next contestants to trust no one,  she was naive, she was gullible, she had no grasp of the game play, and had she shown a bit of gumption and courage she would have won and helped Jaz win too.

Hopefully folk watching and entering future series take note

Thinking you have some sort of personal friendship is a big no no. That just isn’t happening in this game. Though it should have alarm bells ringing; if you have a bromance/sista/crush & are still there near the end. “How am I still here?”.🙄🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

On 03/02/2024 at 23:00, kiddy said:

Watching Aussie series 2 & all I can think of is, what a shower of fucking morons!

Spoiler

Every time someone accused Sam, he asked why.  As soon as they replied, he said "that applies to you too" and that was enough to convince Liam, Sarah and often others to then be swayed towards the accuser.

Gives new meaning to "Play it again Sam".

Managed to get through Aussie series two despite hating nearly everyone, though had to fast forward through the tasks.

Why the f**k didn't the other Traitors gang up to f**k the annoying one over? He was never going to do anything other than "steal" in that final round.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Managed to get through Aussie series two despite hating nearly everyone, though had to fast forward through the tasks.

Hide contents

Why the f**k didn't the other Traitors gang up to f**k the annoying one over? He was never going to do anything other than "steal" in that final round.

Spoiler

Traitors' Dilemna was a dumb idea.  You have nothing to lose by writing "Steal".  Hopefully we will never see it again.

On 31/01/2024 at 00:01, kiddy said:

They could easily run two versions, with iplayer; one disclosing the traitors & one without, leaving viewers playing the game along with the faithful. Would you have been as gullible as mollie?

The quality and success of the program is in large part down to the really excellent editing, which I suspect takes a very long time to do well. I think it would be a lot of work to basically construct two different versions of the programme with two different narratives spun through and so on.

Just finished the Aussie Series 2 too.

Spoiler

Easily the biggest collection on muppets they've had as Faithful, Sam gave it away with his reactions every time. What a horrible individual he is too, a psycho who then plays the victim.

Not sure if they just came up with that Faithful dilemma off the cuff? It was a daft idea but delighted it ended up with Sam getting f**k all.

Also, Sarah looked like this at every vote

Screenshot_20210811-024725.png.a8e1eb90c973578a7b524bc379ca4ce9.png