The Traitors (includes spoilers)

MSU

We’ve just finished it as well, can only assume that the drug dealers Keith “infiltrated” are still very much at large, and that Sarah’s patients have made zero progress throughout their sessions as they’re easily the two stupidest people to ever appear on this programme.

The ending was great fun, but also very stupid. You know sociopath Sam is going to steal it, so just bin him out with Sarah and then share it. 

Presume the yank one will be even more ridiculous. Can’t wait.

Spoiler

Yeah I'm still astounded that the other 2 traitors didn't vote Sam out when Sarah was (finally) going to vote for him...made no sense! Keith 😂 or Detective Dipshit as he's known in my household!!! Spoiler 

I'm on about episode 5 or 6 of S2 Australia and, aside from Luke and Annabel, I honestly think they are the stupidest group of faithfuls ever.  I also hope Sam never gets a girlfriend/boyfriend ever again.

Keith, Liam, Sarah, Gloria and Hannah deserve only ridicule. The worst.

Edited by Baggio

On 11/02/2024 at 13:08, J_Stewart said:

We’ve just finished it as well, can only assume that the drug dealers Keith “infiltrated” are still very much at large, and that Sarah’s patients have made zero progress throughout their sessions as they’re easily the two stupidest people to ever appear on this programme.

How would you feel if Liam had done all the wiring for your house?

• 3 weeks later...

Never fancied this originally, but just binged the 2 UK series. Great concept for a show.

Still in awe at Mollie taking one of the biggest L's in TV show history.

Started the US one tonight.

• 5 weeks later...

Iplayer says that series 2 of the US series is "coming soon" so hopefully not too long. I think it aired over there roughly at the same time as series 2 UK was on here so best to avoid Googling it for fear of finding out what happens.

• 2 months later...
On 10/06/2024 at 16:10, Bully Wee Villa said:

Series two of US Traitors starts on BBC Three on Wednesday at 7pm. I assume the whole series will be available on iPlayer but haven't seen that confirmed yet.

The whole lot is on there so fill your boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Deontay Wilder’s stay was short. Makes you wonder about his boxing career of late. Very reminiscent, chucking it & disappearing.

Just finished US series 2 🤯

Spoiler

That was so good from start to finish - the faithful were mostly thick as mince but they had a few savvy ones this time around.

They so nearly had it bang on in the last couple of rounds but shat the bed. MJ and Sandra in particular will rightly feel screwed over.

Bringing Kate back was fun but she wasn’t a very good traitor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/06/2024 at 18:03, The Naitch said:

Just finished US series 2 🤯

Hide contents

That was so good from start to finish - the faithful were mostly thick as mince but they had a few savvy ones this time around.

They so nearly had it bang on in the last couple of rounds but shat the bed. MJ and Sandra in particular will rightly feel screwed over.

Bringing Kate back was fun but she wasn’t a very good traitor.

Spoiler

Thought Kate made a fateful mistake, in trying to end the game first time round, when they all knew Traitors definitely  remained. (Sheree had been murdered & Sandra banished). She virtually signposted she was one!

On the final three, I always thought CT & Treyshelle were going to stiff MJ & not split it three ways. MJ was stunned that she was the only one wanting to end it & must have thought she was gubbed.

That the next banishment was deadlocked, was THE major shock! CT having winked to Treyshelle, with her nodding back, inferred they were going with the plan to backstab ANY  other player.

Just why MJ didn’t switch her vote was mind boggling. It was the only chance she had if winning in the revote, knowing how the others had cast theirs. Ultimately she would still have lost, but she had to at least try to tip the balance?

Spoiler

Also watched the reunion; it was more entertaining than expected.

Seems like some still couldn’t separate real life from the game!😂🤣😂

MJ was still spitting feathers, at CT & Treyshelle. Oblivious to the fact that, at the final vote (i) had she taken the other option, in a 50/50 decision, SHE would have split the pot with Treyshelle.🤦🏻‍♂️ That was HER choice!🤷‍♂️

Bizarre to also see some sort of grudge being held by Phaedra against Dan, over his final vote. He explained his reasoning about her being the strongest in the game; but she still was having none of it, & still took it personally.

Deontay Wilder also alluded to some sort of childhood mental torment resurfacing, which may have been the cause of his withdrawal.

Regards the Reunion Show

Edited by kiddy