Week 15

lichtie23

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Think it must have been 220 PA since his last INT then. I just saw the 220 part and something about TD

Must be that, he’s not thrown an INT since Week 9!!!

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Hadn't really paid attention tonight as Bills played yesterday and I'm on fantasy bye week (humblebrag), just noticed the Texans took the Chiefs to overtime, think I would have been annoyed if I'd seen that unfold in real time. 

Texans stopped Mahomes and KC in OT, KC punted, first play Houston had the ball Davis Mills took off on a scramble, had the ball batted out of his hand, KC recovered, ran it in for a TD on the next snap.

KC's 7th straight division title despite having an absolute dugshit defense for the entirety of that span. Really is a damning indictment of the other AFC West teams that not one of them has been able to get their shit together enough to disrupt that.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Tannehill carted off to the locker room after Tenn's first series. Ekeler in the blue tent having what looked like an arm injury examined. This will be 5 on 5 flag football by the 4th quarter.

Tannehill officially 'Questionable' to return. Good job the Chargers have  a long and storied history of shitting the bed and playing like crap against backups :bag

Edited by Boo Khaki

18 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Actually think the Chiefs have been pretty poor in most of their games and they have 11 wins.

Definitely missing scummy Tyreek.

Shouldn't hope fir an injury, but glad to see Malik Wallis out there. He's exciting and seems like an oddball off the field. I like him. 

I think its a facet of just how many really bad teams there are around the NFL now. Even the .500'ish lot are mostly complete garbage taking turns to beat up on each other. Any half-way decently coached side with a bit of offensive talent, no matter how deficient they are elsewhere, should have enough to rattle up 10+ wins fairly easily. KC has a pretty poor TO ratio, which years ago was pretty much the hallmark of poor/losing teams.

Chargers have four of their five day one OL starters on the field, and still the protection is complete and utter garbage. Herbert is having to run for his life and throw off his back foot constantly. It's unforgiveable how much the OL play has fallen off since last year, especially when they spent a 1st round pick trying to improve it. Run blocking is laughably bad as well, and that has also fallen off a cliff since last year.

Looked like a miscom between Herbert and WIlliams to me. Herbert tried to ensure he threw it OOB because Williams never beat the coverage, but MW lost the ball in the air and didn't bother playing DB. 

Could well come back to haunt them because LAC are invariably awful in the 3rd quarter. Due to have the ball, but that's pretty much been an immediate 3&out all season long. Playcalling on that last drive was a bit odd, running stuff to the middle of the field constantly, but it's hard to criticise since getting to the sideline takes time and Herbert is getting no pocket whatsoever

1 minute ago, Brummie Clyde said:

I swear the Broncos are deliberately losing here. They've never lost at home to the Cardinals, which is surprising when the Crads are the oldest NFL team.

Yeah, but the Broncos didn't play in the NFL for the first 50 years the Cards were around.

Just now, Brummie Clyde said:

I swear the Broncos are deliberately losing here. They've never lost at home to the Cardinals, which is surprising when the Crads are the oldest NFL team.

The stadium announcer at Mile High just said that if any Broncos fan hits a player with a snowball, they’ll be named starting QB for week 16.

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The stadium announcer at Mile High just said that if any Broncos fan hits a player with a snowball, they’ll be named starting QB for week 16.

Actually thought Wilson was having his best game for you, before getting the senses knocked out of him last week.

Admittedly, this is like saying Clyde had their best performance of the season.