Falkirk v Queens

Hopefully we play more like Dunfermline away than Kelty at home but I don’t really have any hope for that. Drifting slowly and painfully towards May when we can banish the majority of these diddies to the history books. If we can do it in January even better but Gibson has proved already he is far too loyal to the majority of them. 

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

You can't sack him as a player though can you?

I don't know how contracts work in that regard tbh but given that the statement reads him saying his goodbyes I highly doubt he'd be kept as a player. "Mutual consent" will surely cover his playing contract as well. 

2 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

If he were released yesterday as a player he wouldn't have been able to sign for a new club until the next transfer window opened, but given that's only 10 days or so away it's not a big issue.

I had thought queen's fans had seen him as one of their better players when playing at fullback. 

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

I had thought queen's fans had seen him as one of their better players when playing at fullback. 

Depending on who you believe he had either made the decision himself to step back from the playing side to concentrate on the Management side or the Chairman had "requested" that he concentrate on the Management side. It obviously didn't help anyway.