Are you left or right-handed?

Are you left or right-handed?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Right handed people will never know the frustration caused by a simple notebook or jotter with spiral binding or a big spine. 

Don't worry nae c**t can read your smudged writing😀

Right handed, but always grab/hit with my left first. (Want them to feel the pain before they get knocked the f**k out).

Edited by SlipperyP

70/30 right dominant. Not enough to be classed as truly ambidextrous, but short of really tactile actions like writing I'm as comfortable using my left hand as my right with most mundane things. 

It doesn't really have any significant impact on life in general, because if it's an action that requires a specifically right or left handed approach I'll still choose one over the other rather than switching at will, but for everyday things like drinking from a cup I'll as often lift it with my left as I do my right. I used to smoke left-handed back when I still smoked, and I use cutlery the 'wrong' way around, brush my teeth with my left hand, use a broom left-handed, skateboard 'goofy', box southpaw.

On 21/12/2022 at 14:23, tam the bud said:

Much the same.  Writing, Pool/Snooker L/H but when using the rest, i need to go R/H.

Golf and Darts R/H. 

When i was playing a stranger at Darts after marking the board with my L/H, i would tell i will give them a chance and play R/H

Amazing how many fell for it. 

Can drink beer with both hands  :lol:

Drinking beer with both hands! 

Are you sitting in a high chair and wearing a bib as well?

Not sure how I would describe that condition.