Hamilton Academical thread

I’m going to go against what appears to be the general consensus here and give my commiserations to the Accies fans on here. Relegation sucks and we’ve all been through it… even Cove now.

Didn't like playing you as you seemed to know how to play against Arbroath, even last season when we were beating everyone.

As for the fans - well, every team has a scummy element in their fanbase but I never saw anything other than most of them supporting their small local team in exactly the same way that we all do.  Something that must be even harder for teams like Accies given their location. Their fans in Tutties before the last game of the season seemed like a decent enough bunch to me.

Lastly, you have to admire what they’ve achieved as a club over the last decade so chin up guys and best of luck for next season.

Edited by Tattie36

3 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

I’m going to go against what appears to be the general consensus here and give my commiserations to the Accies fans on here. Relegation sucks and we’ve all been through it… even Cove now.

Didn't like playing you as you seemed to know how to play against Arbroath, even last season when we were beating everyone.

As for the fans - well, every team has a scummy element in their fanbase but I never saw anything other than most of them supporting their small local team in exactly the same way that we all do.  Something that must be even harder for teams like Accies given their location. Their fans in Tutties before the last game of the season seemed like a decent enough bunch to me.

Lastly, you have to admire what they’ve achieved as a club over the last decade so chin up guys and best of luck for next season.

Nonsense. A plastic club with a scum Support

11 minutes ago, Anotherlichtie said:

Nonsense. A plastic club with a scum Support

I can just about accept the scum support part (every club has that element) but why a “plastic” club? They’re an old club with a decent enough history.