Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

On 29/12/2022 at 15:37, Mr. Alli said:

I must admit reading a fan of Glasgow Celtic call another club "Insecure" did raise quite the chuckle. Fair play, even if it was entirely accidental.

On 29/12/2022 at 18:33, gannonball said:

I’m probably missing something really obvious going by the greenies but what exactly are we supposed to be insecure about?

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Do you believe you never got awarded a penalty due to a corrupt referee who was then aided by the VAR who was also corrupt? Or is it possible that it wasn’t a clear cut decision?

I believe if it was a debatable decision then Beaton’s natural bias towards Rangers would come to the fore.

Collum is just fucking hopeless.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Yep. In a world where we have corrupt employees from Policeman through to factory workers - even some players in the actual games -  there is no chance a single referee could be corrupt. No sir. Not a chance. Squeaky clean. Every single one of them.

Given the number of trophies Celtic have won in the past (more than a) few years, I take it you mean that Peter Lawwell instigated the corruption.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Given the number of trophies Celtic have won in the past (more than a) few years, I take it you mean that Peter Lawwell instigated the corruption.

No. I believe what the great Jock Stein said. 

Also, we’re that fucking good.

23 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No. I believe what the great Jock Stein said. 

Also, we’re that fucking good.

It doesn’t matter how good you are, there is no way Celtic are winning all of those cup ties in a row with corrupt referees who are against Celtic. 

2 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Yep. In a world where we have corrupt employees from Policeman through to factory workers - even some players in the actual games -  there is no chance a single referee could be corrupt. No sir. Not a chance. Squeaky clean. Every single one of them.

Celtic fans are crazy.

25 minutes ago, Empty It said:

There will always be corrupt/bias officials but if anyone were to suggest they were in favour of Sellick there would be cranial detachments.

There may well be some but they’re obviously shrewd enough not to pose for photos in Celtic supporters pubs.

43 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It doesn’t matter how good you are, there is no way Celtic are winning all of those cup ties in a row with corrupt referees who are against Celtic. 

Everyone keeps saying this to me. I’m not saying they’re all corrupt. Just the one.

6 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Fucking certifiable.

Imagine if they all had to support another team for a year?

They're genuinely group-insane.

I think the majority of them are such big glory-hunters that anytime they don’t win a match they just can’t cope with it.

They effectively won the league at Ibrox (imo it was won before a ball was kicked and is for the next few seasons too) yet instead of celebrating a 9 point gap the conversation is all about conspiracies.

When they lost 8-1 on aggregate to Real Madrid they still managed to convince themselves they were the better tram over the 2 legs 😂.

They’ve won 21 of the last 33 domestic trophies which is still not enough for them and still think it’s a conspiracy against them. 

It’s absolutely bonkers 😂.

38 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I think the majority of them are such big glory-hunters that anytime they don’t win a match they just can’t cope with it.

They effectively won the league at Ibrox (imo it was won before a ball was kicked and is for the next few seasons too) yet instead of celebrating a 9 point gap the conversation is all about conspiracies.

When they lost 8-1 on aggregate to Real Madrid they still managed to convince themselves they were the better tram over the 2 legs 😂.

They’ve won 21 of the last 33 domestic trophies which is still not enough for them and still think it’s a conspiracy against them. 

It’s absolutely bonkers 😂.

One poor season in recent years and there's rioting outside Parkhead, arson attacks and fans crying on the radio. 

49 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yeah this is certainly true. When we papped them 2-0 in Paisley a few months ago in a fairly routine win without any controversy, the following week was all about refereeing conspiracy.  Even they couldn't find anything wrong with our first goal, but the second was meant to have been a push on the defender and should have been disallowed if it wasn't for the pesky SFA branch of the Masonic Lodge or something. The thought that they might have lost a game fair and square doesn't ever seem to occur to them. 

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf theres a difference between saying refs are shite and saying refs are biased.

Im not reading this thread so im not accusing you of anything, but a Celtic account on Twitter thats constantly recommended to me because of someone i follow is obsessed with a conspiracy. They get a qualified ref to watch highlights of every game, and the full game for Rangers and Celtic, and then create a "true" league table based on fabricated results if decisions were made fairly.

:lol: