Post a picture of your football highlight of 2022

Just now, kingjoey said:

That’s quite sad, and sums up a lot of what is wrong with Scottish fitba.

It really doesn't, on the contrary it is what is right about our game  the fierce tribal nature of our supporters, who absolutely detest their rivals and take great joy in there misfortune, give me that over the tourist league half and half scarves pish from down south. 

I know if and when Celtic reach another European final virtually everyone outwith our support would take great delight if we failed  agonisingly like this, I'd have absolutely no problem with that and would welcome it.

8 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

It really doesn't, on the contrary it is what is right about our game  the fierce tribal nature of our supporters, who absolutely detest their rivals and take great joy in there misfortune, give me that over the tourist league half and half scarves pish from down south. 

I know if and when Celtic reach another European final virtually everyone outwith our support would take great delight if we failed  agonisingly like this, I'd have absolutely no problem with that and would welcome it.

Have a happy new year when it comes.

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Whilst I agree the demise of any rival is class and that Sevco one was particularly hilarious, your favourite moment should be something from your own team? 

I definitely rate Hearts triumphs higher than Hibs failures.

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

St Mirren's Jonah Ayunga celebrates making it 2-0 during a cinch... News  Photo - Getty Images

We were abysmal that day in equal measure as how excellent St Mirren were, that was some performance, result and achievement especially when you consider Celtic are 100% in domestic fixtures outwith that match. 

I blame that horrendous strip we wore that day  akin to the infamous Man Utd grey kit they wore when Southampton pumped them at The Dell in 1995.

9 minutes ago, FTOF said:

St Mirren's Jonah Ayunga celebrates making it 2-0 during a cinch... News  Photo - Getty Images

What makes it even better are the opposition fans in the picture, who were there through their kids free tickets, looking completely fucked off at going 2 zip down.:)

Her with the blonde hair on her phone and oblivious to the goal.