Post a picture of your football highlight of 2022

For me, amongst several highlights, one stands out. Keanu Baccus becoming the first St Mirren player to appear in a World Cup finals. To feature in all their games, to get out the group, and to hold his own against Argentina.

ABCCE24D-1D01-42F2-AE39-22A6664A9BF5.jpeg

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Magee proving that celtic fans hate Rangers more than they love their own team.

Anyway my choice is ...

skysports-john-lundstram-rangers_5761951

From the guy(?) that actually follows the Celtic season thread and spends his days searching through Celtic blogs and Twitter accounts to post any old shite on here. 

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

From the guy(?) that actually follows the Celtic season thread and spends his days searching through Celtic blogs and Twitter accounts to post any old shite on here. 

kleenex_the_original_tissues__single_sta

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

E1B8994A-2214-4A16-9E1A-02B4A1F17C68.jpeg

Going through passport control in Amsterdam the officer asked me what I thought the score would be.

I joked it would be a tough game (even in first leg you could see they were no mugs) but that last time I came to Netherlands with a 1-0 lead to watch my team, Scotland got pumped 6-0 so hoped it would be better than that 😭

images (1).jpeg

images.jpeg

10 hours ago, bennett said:

Nah, Joey and others had it spot on. Your own team comes first.

Happy new year Monkey.

All depends on the circumstances though.

Celtic have won 10 of the last 11 titles so I imagine the joy of winning domestic trophies for a lot of their fans is somewhat diluted.

Watching your rivals get to a major final and ultimately lose in heartbreaking fashion is way more rare, so understandable to be more of a highlight for some.

17 hours ago, AJF said:

Honestly, the best feeling in the world. Football is untouchable in terms of providing euphoric moments. It really is the greatest sport in the world.

I can’t ever remember having a higher high than this in my life and it arrived in an otherwise dark period for me.

Everything else melts away in moments like this.

Imagine how much better it would’ve felt if it was the original club.

1 hour ago, Jacky1990 said:

All depends on the circumstances though.

Celtic have won 10 of the last 11 titles so I imagine the joy of winning domestic trophies for a lot of their fans is somewhat diluted.

Watching your rivals get to a major final and ultimately lose in heartbreaking fashion is way more rare, so understandable to be more of a highlight for some.

Prepare to be jinkied. 

On 31/12/2022 at 20:14, kingjoey said:

That’s quite sad, and sums up a lot of what is wrong with Scottish fitba.

Not sure I get this tbh. I can think of a long list of things wrong with Scottish fitba ahead of enjoying them lose the europa league final in a very amusing fashion.