Aberdeen v Ross County

59 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is the boy Akio mince?

The only player we have with any skill or inventiveness is Dhanda, who just looks pissed off he's playing for his bunch of hammer throwers half the time.

I think we've been decent. County have defended the 6 yard box brilliantly. Get the feeling if we get one then another three follow but County have threatened on the break.

Kennedy needs to look to get in behind instead of always wanting to beat a man.

McCrorie at RB looks a lot more solid than Richardson looks in a back four.

10 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I think we've been decent. County have defended the 6 yard box brilliantly. Get the feeling if we get one then another three follow but County have threatened on the break.

Kennedy needs to look to get in behind instead of always wanting to beat a man.

McCrorie at RB looks a lot more solid than Richardson looks in a back four.

Personally think it's been dire. He's put Ramirez on but with no clear idea of what to do with him. The plan seems to be give it to Kennedy and Duk and hopefully they come up with something. We've seen how these games play out  we rarely come out on top. 

On top of the obvious defensive issues right now we have a real lack of creativity. Just lobbing balls into the box won't work with how well County are defending. 

10 minutes ago, DunbartonshireRed said:

Personally think it's been dire. He's put Ramirez on but with no clear idea of what to do with him. The plan seems to be give it to Kennedy and Duk and hopefully they come up with something. We've seen how these games play out  we rarely come out on top. 

On top of the obvious defensive issues right now we have a real lack of creativity. Just lobbing balls into the box won't work with how well County are defending. 

Seems pretty clear to me why he's played Ramirez there. Plays lost of good one touch football and is a presence in the box.

Don't think we've just been lobbing balls in to the box either.

County are the most cynical team I’ve seen in the league this year. They didn’t even try to attack us when we’ve been leaking goals, bunch of shitebags.

The run from McCrorie at the end sums him up well, full of tenacity but lacking real quality.

On another day we score in the first half and win relatively comfortably but that’s a bad, bad result for Goodwin given the context.

I expect us to have home games where we struggle to score goals against a well organised defence every season so today in isolation isn’t a sacking offence. 

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

On another day we score in the first half and win relatively comfortably but that’s a bad, bad result for Goodwin given the context.

I expect us to have home games where we struggle to score goals against a well organised defence every season so today in isolation isn’t a sacking offence. 

Folk are turning.

A month ago they'd have been applauded off. Unlucky not to win. Now it's 5 without a win. 

For as bad as that second half was, if McCrorie and Kennedy weren't thick as f**k then have clear chances to score.