Aberdeen v Ross County

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Folk are turning.

A month ago they'd have been applauded off. Unlucky not to win. Now it's 5 without a win. 

For as bad as that second half was, if McCrorie and Kennedy weren't thick as f**k then have clear chances to score.

Yeah definitely, it’s about the context. Mcinnes at his peak had plenty games like that one. 

Im fed up of him but it’s not games like today that are the reason. 

3 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

As long as Jim does a lap of honour win lose or draw, thanks the supporters for the support since his arrival at the club and talks about the positives win, lose or draw in his post match interview then I’m sure the fans will stay onside 😂

Toes curled reading this.

This is going to sound like a total heads gone of a post but I really really hope that County go down after today. To come to a side so devoid of confidence and just shitebag your way to a point that I don't think any of the teams in a similar position would do means I hope they get binned. It made our tactics against Celtic look like total football.

For me, the feigning head knocks was the worst. Absolutely dreadful. 

Anyway, I'm away to try and search for my head. 

GOODWIN OUT!!!

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Yeah definitely, it’s about the context. Mcinnes at his peak had plenty games like that one. 

Im fed up of him but it’s not games like today that are the reason. 

To me, starting Kennedy in a must win game in 2023 is a shambles.

I had a heads gone when he had four options in front of him, dribbled for another ten yards then played a shite pass out wide.

He's done ok at wing back but has shown us for years that he's average at best on the wing. 

Duncan needs a chance but looks like he was the scapegoat for Killie.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I had a heads gone when he had four options in front of him, dribbled for another ten yards then played a shite pass out wide.

He's done ok at wing back but has shown us for years that he's average at best on the wing. 

I’m not a huge Kennedy fan but dropping him after he’s scored two screamers in two games would’ve been incredibly harsh.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Tbh I was more concerned that he started all 3 strikers. It didn’t sound like it would work and it didn’t. Felt like another tactical stab in the dark from him. 

Kennedy found his level in the league cup groups. 

I have absolutely no faith in us staying up to be honest. We have absolutely zero threat going forward. Even in that back 5 today, we gave up several great chances and how Aberdeen didn’t win I will never know. I thought our approach to the game was embarrassing, much to the contrast of our manager who will no doubt hail our defenders for a hard fought point. Decent chance we will be cut right adrift once everybody catches up in matches played. 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Tbh I was more concerned that he started all 3 strikers. It didn’t sound like it would work and it didn’t. Felt like another tactical stab in the dark from him. 

Kennedy found his level in the league cup groups. 

Bojan lacking confidence, clear to see. 

I've a feeling we're going to see plenty tactical stabs in the dark. One will work, stick with it then we'll hit the familiar bad run of form and repeat.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

Bojan lacking confidence, clear to see. 

I've a feeling we're going to see plenty tactical stabs in the dark. One will work, stick with it then we'll hit the familiar bad run of form and repeat.

The ‘Zak vyner and greig Leigh in midfield’ playbook. 

Just now, Matty-RCFC said:

I thought our approach to the game was embarrassing, much to the contrast of our manager who will no doubt hail our defenders for a hard fought point.

100% agree. The teams that are around County in the league would not have come and done that if it was this Aberdeen team they were playing. While county didn't have to defend that well to get a point because we were pish, I struggle to see what games the County manager thinks they can have a go at on the road. Does he do that at Hibs, Hearts?? St J, Livi??