🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley 🔴 ⚫

13 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Although its 3, I'm actually not too dispirited.  We look much better as a team.  It feels like we've got the right team out (although it might be time to ask questions about our defence).  This is much better than the awful fare we've seen all season.

Nah. Pumped again.

On 03/01/2023 at 18:05, Highland Capital said:

Think it's maybe time we dropped Ram.  Even with the thumping of Cove, thought he looked really poor especially in the first half and a better team would've targeted him.  My preference would be moving Delaney inside and giving Nicholson a chance.

You're welcome.

smug GIF

I cannot believe how bad every single player has been this second half. Up the road and forgetting about football for a week. Great chance to claw back at Cove too, after it went 2-1 we come back out and completely folded. That’s on the players 100 percent today 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How the fucks that goal went in by the way 

Think we’ve maybe edged that too. Tam for that first goal f**k me and Bitsindou been a bomb scare 

Bitsindou is a dreadful footballer 

Well i think that game has cleared up that the dundee result was a one off and scott bitsindou isnt a very good footballer. Some shocking defending today and generally poor all over the park, balde and adarkwa the only ones with pass marks really. Absolutely deserved result for ITC.

Probably the better team first half,them 2 goals we conceded,were a complete shambles.Inverness were super 2nd half or Arbroath just never turned up.Atleast Cove and Hamilton lost.