🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley πŸ”΄ ⚫

Now that we're good again I fully expect us to see these off comfortably.

I was surprised to see that Arbroath were in the league this season after Kirk Broadfoot liquidated the club last year. Hopefully we re-sign him this week and he scores a hat trick of penalties.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

6 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Now that we're good again I fully expect us to see these off comfortably.

I was surprised to see that Arbroath were in the league this season after Kirk Broadfoot liquidated the club last year. Hopefully we re-sign him this week and he scores a hat trick of penalties.

What a fanny.Β 

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

I think we have to go with the same 11 that started at Dens. So Ricky on the bench and Bitsindou at CB with TOB

Absolutely not Ricky comes back in, Bitsindou to the bench

I think I agree with the posters from both sides above. The pundits on Sportsound will stop talking about RANGRZNSELLICK for 15 seconds to remind us that both teams have found their shooting boots so this should be a CRACKER...

Β 

...but it will be a 0-0 drearfest.

2 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

I think I agree with the posters from both sides above. The pundits on Sportsound will stop talking about RANGRZNSELLICK for 15 seconds to remind us that both teams have found their shooting boots so this should be a CRACKER...

Β 

...but it will be a 0-0 drearfest.

Calm doon, up until last Monday both teams have been, at best, fuckin shite for long enough.

Optimism, of a reserved nature for me, is bursting out all of a sudden on the forum so hopefully it's a Caley win and soakin Sunday mornin pillows for the Red Lichties.

Think it's maybe time we dropped Ram.Β  Even with the thumping of Cove, thought he looked really poor especially in the first half and a better team would've targeted him.Β  My preference would be moving Delaney inside and giving Nicholson a chance.

27 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Think it's maybe time we dropped Ram.Β  Even with the thumping of Cove, thought he looked really poor especially in the first half and a better team would've targeted him.Β  My preference would be moving Delaney inside and giving Nicholson a chance.

Looks like he's made of cotton wool too! Needs to grow a bit of resilienceΒ