Stuff you have flung in the bin

I cleaned a garden pond about this time of year a few years ago and it had a load of frogs in it, probably about 10 of them. They looked pale and weren't moving so i put them out in a bin bag.

Turns out frogs hibernate and i'm responsible for their deaths. 

Years ago I couldn't be arsed taking scrap back to the yard to the skip, so I chucked 6 lengths of cast iron drain pipe in a dumpster at the high school I was working at.

Apparently this fucked up the compactor on the bin lorry and it was 2 months before they got their bins empties after that.

14 hours ago, philpy said:

The corpse is one bag, the head in the other. He wasn't a heavy man, so hopefully the binmen won't get suspicious. 

Still, hope you used good quality bags - wouldn't want the arse falling out of one of them.

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I just put everything in the same bin.

Maybe on one of the four other days of the week they don't do any work, the bin men can sort the rubbish themselves.

Bin men round here are that lazy they get weekend work too. I blame Bobby Linn tbh.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

Then what do you do with it?

Pay £30 a year for the fickers to empty it.

Before I immigrated to Thailand, I gave everything away to friends and family, then called the charity folk (can't remember who it was), to pick up the rest, (cooker, old TV and bed (not the mattress)).

Everything else went in the bin. Only 8 years of history, as that was the last time I'd moved.

I take this from my Mum, she'll skip everything or just leave it, sometimes, we left with just the clothes we had on.

I've moved house probably, about 15 times (I can't remember), I've got my birth certificate, TSB card (which I owe them haha), and a £5 Jack Nicklaus note,  and now to the collection, my sons first lost tooth and passport.  The rest is just clutter...in the bin (been in this house for nearly 15 years)

My wife still has shoes when she was in kindergarten.... 

On 03/01/2023 at 22:43, Flybhoy said:

Was tounge in cheek truth be told, two of my wedding pictures took pride of place on my parents living room wall, suffice to say they have been swiftly removed given there is no love lost between my mother and my ex wife 🤦‍♂️😂

I get on okay with my ex wife, I just now ignore the occasional rant and outburst of deranged pish she is renowned for as we obviously aren't married anymore, a prime example being a heads gone rant of jealousy, nosiness and spite when I was seeing someone last year, my first real relationship of any sort since we split up about seven years ago but, end of the day she is the mother of my children and my step children whom I raised with her from a young age, so I will always be tied in some way, after all we brought three children into the world together and tragically had to bury one of them a few years ago. 

There will always be a link/connection there between us but, while I don't have any malice towards her like some divorced couples I keep her at arms length as I know she has the ability to screw with my head, even after a divorce, ironically enough, and she doesn't realise this, the kids know that and can see through that now they are young adults themselves. 

She is however the mother of my kids and it is distressing for them to see her not in a great place in life, in turn that saddens me in all honesty. 

Respect