Stuff you have flung in the bin

Surely all political pamphlets go straight into the bucket, no? Unless you're doing a double-take at some insane fringe group from your youth still existing, like the National Front, the Monster Raving Loony Party, or the SDP.

(the SDP has to be the wildest one of those)

40 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

For goodness sake.  Those could have been very useful for medical research.  Do you not care about the NHS?

Of course I care about the NHS, only one of my victims was a doctor.

OK, so one was a porter too…

4 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Bottle of out of date HP sauce the day. 

Couldn't be arsed rinsing out to recycle. 

I'm going straight to environmental hell alongside Todd is God et al. 

Bless me Father I have sinned etc

Gold Star brown sauce is the superior brown sauce 

34 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

My wedding pictures. 

Not to pry but, will you not regret that later in life?

My mates ex turned up uesterday and sat his son and my mate down as he's met a new missus. He was clearly put up to this meet by his new boo (who was with his best mate a week before, six weeks ago) saying how he loves the wee man's mum and will always be there to support her when thi gs get tough etc .. then the wee man piped up "You say you hate her every time I'm at your house dad :unsure2:". 

He's seven. I just don't get how folk can act like this. 

46 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I found a tin of Heinz beans and sausages in the cupboard last year that went out of date in 2016. They went in the bin. 

"Oh dear, my tin of baked beans is 7 years out of date.  Better throw it out."

Let's hope for your sake there is not a Nuclear Armageddon .  You obviously don't know the basics.

4 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Let's hope for your sake there is not a Nuclear Armageddon .  You obviously don't know the basics.

P&B preppers thread for this pish 😂 

Is there such a thread? Should I start one? 😂 

10 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I ate a tin of beans that was 4 years out of date once, many years ago. It was boggin.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Not to pry but, will you not regret that later in life?

My mates ex turned up uesterday and sat his son and my mate down as he's met a new missus. He was clearly put up to this meet by his new boo (who was with his best mate a week before, six weeks ago) saying how he loves the wee man's mum and will always be there to support her when thi gs get tough etc .. then the wee man piped up "You say you hate her every time I'm at your house dad :unsure2:". 

He's seven. I just don't get how folk can act like this. 

Was tounge in cheek truth be told, two of my wedding pictures took pride of place on my parents living room wall, suffice to say they have been swiftly removed given there is no love lost between my mother and my ex wife 🤦‍♂️😂

I get on okay with my ex wife, I just now ignore the occasional rant and outburst of deranged pish she is renowned for as we obviously aren't married anymore, a prime example being a heads gone rant of jealousy, nosiness and spite when I was seeing someone last year, my first real relationship of any sort since we split up about seven years ago but, end of the day she is the mother of my children and my step children whom I raised with her from a young age, so I will always be tied in some way, after all we brought three children into the world together and tragically had to bury one of them a few years ago. 

There will always be a link/connection there between us but, while I don't have any malice towards her like some divorced couples I keep her at arms length as I know she has the ability to screw with my head, even after a divorce, ironically enough, and she doesn't realise this, the kids know that and can see through that now they are young adults themselves. 

She is however the mother of my kids and it is distressing for them to see her not in a great place in life, in turn that saddens me in all honesty. 

12 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I ate a tin of beans that was 4 years out of date once, many years ago. It was boggin.

... and it has probably caused you to develop all sorts of paranoia towards anyone called "The Professor".

I think we are making progress.