Week 18

lichtie23

I’m fairly new to NFL but for me a lot of the buzz was taken out of last night’s Seahawks game because I knew the ultimate outcome depended on a game been played later in the night. Why don’t they have them at the same time for the last round of fixtures? Big daft yanks.

Apart from that YAS. Nae doubt it will be short lived but f**k it.

13 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Denver’s one-and-done new turf is nice though.

i wonder if they have been tipped off that Mile High is getting picked if it is Bills v Chiefs in the championship game.

otherwise why waste $400k for 1 game?

42 minutes ago, steelmen said:

i wonder if they have been tipped off that Mile High is getting picked if it is Bills v Chiefs in the championship game.

otherwise why waste $400k for 1 game?

That would be a bit of a daft venue given it would mean both teams travelling west.  One of the Ohio stadiums, Chicago, or Indi would make more sense.

20 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

That would be a bit of a daft venue given it would mean both teams travelling west.  One of the Ohio stadiums, Chicago, or Indi would make more sense.

Indy have said their stadium isn’t available 

3 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m fairly new to NFL but for me a lot of the buzz was taken out of last night’s Seahawks game because I knew the ultimate outcome depended on a game been played later in the night. Why don’t they have them at the same time for the last round of fixtures? Big daft yanks.

Apart from that YAS. Nae doubt it will be short lived but f**k it.

TV markets and TimeZones.  Granted same scenario would have happened for you but the only reason Lions/Packers was so late was because Washington Commanders lost to the Sex Fiend led Browns in Week 17.  If Washingtin had won that game it would have been Dallas @ Washington as the late game. 

12 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

We should be keeping that new field, offense actually looked half decent on it.

Nice to see the Packers and the Patriots  both getting papped out, although it would have been the perfect evening if Pete Carroll had been crying salty tears as well.

superbowl-football.gif