Super Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

It's bound to be. There were no other injuries as far as I'm aware?

It's normal for recovery from each successive concussion to take longer than the last. Asante Samuel missed two weeks last season after his first, then four weeks after the second. It's especially bad if they come in quick succession. 

Before the NFL ever got on top of it I'm sure guys were playing concussed all the time. Merill Hoge believes that he suffered 40-50 concussions across his career, and I've read elsewhere that some doctors believe you should be refrain from all contact sports completely after 2 - 3. Horse riding is bad for it because of the height they fall from and the fact their feet are attached, so they invariably land on their heads, or shoulders/back/neck if they are lucky.

62ea5135-8f57-4810-b053-1f5cf2455c07_tex

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We all did……well nearly everyone @Boo Khaki

Nope, I was laughing along with you. Totally predictable, and seen it all before. It makes Staley's position totally untenable, so because I was expecting us to lose the game anyway, the way it played out is a bonus because it means we should be rid of a garbage HC.