Kilmarnock v Dumbarton

Sweet Pete

Scottish Cup 21st January at Rugby Park.

Dumbarton freshly beaten by Forfar but sitting top of the bottom tier, Kilmarnock been mediocre in the league so far, but coming off the back of a good performance at Hampden in the league Cup semi against celtic but with a game against rangers to come before the Sons come calling.

Yet to decide what end I'll sit in. Sure there's no way this could be a humiliating experience for me...

Confident ahead of this one - I've enjoyed watching Dumbarton's highlights so far this season and they play a good brand of football. I'd like to think we'll be taking this seriously and won't have any banana skins to deal with. Looking forward to it - and before the game, I'll be playing a set in the 1869 Suite (formerly the Park Suite) from 1:15.

This is a free hit for us, and given we go into every league game with the pressure of being at the right end of the league, it'll be interesting to see how we adapt to playing in a game where nobody expects anything. We've been good out of possession at frustrating teams and hitting on the break; which could suit this kind of match. Albeit if we lose an early goal then that gameplan kind of goes out the window.

It would be good to get Rusty McLean some minutes in the legs, and I also think Ally Love has earned a start with two goals off the bench in recent weeks. His experience could be important too.

I'm imagine Gregor Buchanan and Ryan Blair will be straight back into the side after last week's mess at Station Park too.

9 hours ago, FifeSons said:

I've made a last minute decision to come up for it. 

Never been to Rugby Park. Hear the pies are good.

Given that you have/had a weird pathological drive to go to Cliftonhill, you won't like it. It's a nice stadium.

20 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Don’t suppose there will be a stream for ‘overseas’ viewers?

£12.99 for a 1 month subscription, cancellable at anytime.

If your in the UK just switch on a VPN before registering/signing up and also before logging in on the day to watch the match.

tv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk