Kilmarnock v Dumbarton

Sweet Pete

£20 is too much for a game like this. We're going as huge underdogs. Killie should, and almost certainly will, win this. We're being stuck in a stand behind the goals, so the view for visiting Sons fans will be garbage. Add in petrol and pie money and that's the thick end of £50 I could put towards the new headphones I'm buying.

And I can't rule out being fed up tomorrow and deciding to get a ticket last minute. Take it ticketing will be e-tickets downloaded onto a smartphone as a PDF or QR code? No need for dedicated apps?

37 minutes ago, BallochSonsFan said:

£20 is too much for a game like this. We're going as huge underdogs. Killie should, and almost certainly will, win this. We're being stuck in a stand behind the goals, so the view for visiting Sons fans will be garbage. Add in petrol and pie money and that's the thick end of £50 I could put towards the new headphones I'm buying.

And I can't rule out being fed up tomorrow and deciding to get a ticket last minute. Take it ticketing will be e-tickets downloaded onto a smartphone as a PDF or QR code? No need for dedicated apps?

Correct, it's QR codes 

5 hours ago, BallochSonsFan said:

Supporters Bus is/was £10 

A return ticket by train £9.40

I believe Sons fans will be in the upper Chadwick Stand, so a decent view

How many pies are you planning on devouring?

It's a day out in the Scottish Cup at a good stadium

East Fife in League 2 is £18 entry

Enjoy the new headphones.

Edited by Silverton End

5 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Hello, police? I'd like to report a murder.

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

I believe Sons fans will be in the upper Chadwick Stand, so a decent view

It's a day out in the Scottish Cup at a good stadium

Dali IO6. I will indeed.

It's genuinely not an exaggeration to say that not a single thing happened in that first-half. We've defended well, our shape has been excellent. But we're taking absolutely no care at all on the ball, and Killie will eventually pick us off if that doesn't improve a bit.