Only Beaten Domestically by St Mirren v St Mirren

The last Scottish team to win at Parkhead? St Mirren, of course. The only Scottish team to beat Celtic this season? St Mirren, of course. Those two records don't come from the same game, of course. The last time they lost a domestic game at Parkhead was in January 2021, Kristian Dennis and Ilkay Durmus on the scoresheet. Whereas goals from O'Hara and Ayunga gave us an easy 2-0 win in Paisley in the first game between the sides this season.

Since it seems like we are the only Scottish team capable of beating Celtic these days, can we do it again here? Unlikely, I'd say.  Our squad has been stretched thin with suspensions and injuries and our away form is not very good, we haven't won on the road since August. Our opponents league record at Parkhead this season? Played 10, won 10.  Given these extenuating factors, I don't think we are going to win. Sadly, I think Celtic have what it takes to hold us to a draw, this time.

1-1

45 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Erhahon and Dunne back from suspension, Fraser still suspended and I think Baccus also suspended. I suspect Taylor will lose out to Dunne but Gogic should keep his place in midfield and Kiltie in for Baccus.

Keanu's suspension won't kick in until the Motherwell game on 28th I think.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Is assume no GG tomorrow. No idea about Taylors injury but we seem to have been pretty pish without him and I'm not convinced by Bernabei at all yet.

With the referee and VAR in your pocket I’m sure you’ll be fine.

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Erhahon and Dunne back from suspension, Fraser still suspended and I think Baccus also suspended. I suspect Taylor will lose out to Dunne but Gogic should keep his place in midfield and Kiltie in for Baccus.

The thought of either Gallagher or Shaughnessy playing anywhere other than in the centre of the 3, gives me the absolute fear given how slow they are. I’d be inclined to play both Dunne and Taylor either side of Gallagher or Shaughnessy, even though they are both left sided. They are professional footballers ffs, surely they can kick the baw wi their right foot. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Is assume no GG tomorrow. No idea about Taylors injury but we seem to have been pretty pish without him and I'm not convinced by Bernabei at all yet.

I’d assume so however Haksabanovic is back as is Ralston

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

With the referee and VAR in your pocket I’m sure you’ll be fine.

And they say we are the conspiracy theorists 🤣

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Moaning about a decision on a match thread that your team isn't playing in would suggest your still bothered, don't want to see you banned again M8. 

I’m actually fine with the decision and the result, every team gets decisions. We got a penalty against Hibs before the World Cup that was very soft. 

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

The thought of either Gallagher or Shaughnessy playing anywhere other than in the centre of the 3, gives me the absolute fear given how slow they are. I’d be inclined to play both Dunne and Taylor either side of Gallagher or Shaughnessy, even though they are both left sided. They are professional footballers ffs, surely they can kick the baw wi their right foot. 

Scott Tanser strongly disagrees.