Beale's Weasels 🇬🇧Vs Ian's Angels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿- Rangers 🔵⚪️🔴Vs Thistle🟡🔴⚫️

jagfox

8 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

If anyone wants a wee chuckle, head over to the match thread on follow follow. It's fucking delicious. 

There can be no schadenfreude until we actually win.

Having said that I remember Follow Follow when Motherwell buried them 6-1 in the play off and it still makes me happy 

I mean, really, booing your own team off at half-time? Is there such a sense of greetinfaced entitlement among the Old Firmers that they DEMAND not only that they win every game at the final whistle but also at every stage before then? Perhaps they have an uncomfortable feeling that they deserve even to be up at least 1-0 before kick-off?

I have no love for Patrick Gristle but, while I can guess the likely outcome, I'd loove it, just loove it, if they held on. And, as earlier poster suggest, they thing to do IF they do is head straight over to the Rangers forums...

Edited by KirkieRR
Fat finger Syndrome

15 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

"Partick players just need to fall over and they get a foul. Absolute opposite the other way round.

We really do get fucked by the referees in this league."

:lol: OF fans just can't be for real man.

They genuinely believe it, they are beyond parody.