Beale's Weasels 🇬🇧Vs Ian's Angels 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿- Rangers 🔵⚪️🔴Vs Thistle🟡🔴⚫️

jagfox

Probably best suited to another thread, but the general idea of "sportingly give the ball back" gets on my tits. There's f**k all sporting about hoofing it back to the opposition keeper, who is 70 yards away from where the game stopped. If you're giving it back, you should just roll it back out where you had the throw IMO.

The wee sequence of events at the Tillman then Thistle goal was certainly on the bizzare side and I have not seen anything like that in a very long time.

Of course McGregor does his best to make himself look like an ignorant ignoramus unsurprisingly. 

Edited by CaspianChris

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Throw in after an injury, Partick were about to play it back to the currant buns, Tillman nicked in and scored a goal.

Cue stramash !

Beale told his players to allow Thistle to score.

McGregor still tried to play the erse

McGregor played the erse or is a erse? Not for me to answer. Let’s ask the 17 year old girls of the west of Scotland.

Haven’t been following the game that much but having caught up on what happened I can’t see what Tillman did wrong. If Kevin Holt had managed to actually control the ball then it wouldn’t have happened. The ball was in play and Tillman won it back high up the pitch.

8 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Not saying we were any good but Partick’s two goals were a dodgy penalty (that they scored, unlike our one) and a walk in. Fair play though, toughest game we’ve had in a while.  Tillman, despite the brainfart, looked the best I’ve seen him. 

Sentence by fucking sentence. You were awful, legitimate penalty and a righting of a wrong. Condescending pish. Tillman is a cheat and will fit in well at Ibrox.

Edited by shizzlemanizzle

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Haven’t been following the game that much but having caught up on what happened I can’t see what Tillman did wrong. If Kevin Holt had managed to actually control the ball then it wouldn’t have happened. The ball was in play and Tillman won it back high up the pitch.

By the letter of the law aye, but there’s no way that one tackle would have him clean through on goal from that situation if we weren’t about to launch the ball back to them.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I can see why Tilman made the mistake. Unfortunately the reply of the previous incident covered what happened. But clearly Thistle were not set for a quick press and noone on the Rangers team pressed, even was gesturing for the ball to be played up to the Rangers half. Even once Tillman won the ball, they ambled forward.

TL:DR: Tillman totally misread the situation and came out of it rightly looking like an idoit 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Sentence by fucking sentence. You were awfal, legitimate penalty and a righting of a wrong. Condescending pish. Tillman is a cheat and will fit in well at Ibrox.

Didn't think it was a penalty - which makes me think what is the point in VAR?