Championship Sunday

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Penalties aside the defence has been pretty damn good for SF tonight. Just a shame the offence is effectively neutered.

lol @ me.

ETA: Idiots. Absolutely moronic from Hufanga there.

Edited by RiG

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

I fucking hate roughing the punter calls. How’s he meant to stop? It’s nonsense 

Was just thinking that. You’ve got 5 or so guys all charging to try block the ball, how they hell are they just supposed to stop straight away.

Totally get why you can’t just go battering into the punter but have a bit of common sense.

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Was just thinking that. You’ve got 5 or so guys all charging to try block the ball, how they hell are they just supposed to stop straight away.

Totally get why you can’t just go battering into the punter but have a bit of common sense.

The ball had just left his foot when contact was made. It’s not like the ball had been gone for 2-3 seconds. It’s a stupid rule enforced by substandard officials 

This Philadelphia team remind me of Martin O'Neills Celtic. Doesn't matter how well you play against them, at some point the ball is going to batter off Hartson's fat arse and roll into the net. Absolutely horrible, average team. Gutted for the 9ers, dealt a dreadful hand today.

3 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

This Philadelphia team remind me of Martin O'Neills Celtic. Doesn't matter how well you play against them, at some point the ball is going to batter off Hartson's fat arse and roll into the net. Absolutely horrible, average team. Gutted for the 9ers, dealt a dreadful hand today.

Mon the AFC