Championship Sunday

lichtie23

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

Purdy can't throw so all the 49ers can do is try and run it, jet sweeps etc. They can't go downfield whatsoever. No passing threat at all. This game is done.

It’s been done for a while unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, RiG said:

Purdy can't throw so all the 49ers can do is try and run it, jet sweeps etc. They can't go downfield whatsoever. No passing threat at all. This game is done.

I always felt tonight could be the end of the road for the 49ers season, but the game was done as soon as Purdy was injured. 

The Super Bowl is going to be between the two teams I don’t want it to be between, isn’t it? Next up that gurning one-legged twat throwing a hundred completed passes to a completely un-marked Travis Kelce.

Need the Bengals to hammer those chunts after this dead duck of a game due to injury. Flat as a feckin’ pancake.

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

49ers would throw in the towel if they had someone who could actually throw something.

6 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Fight!!!!!!!

Big Trent Williams throwing boys about! 

I'm currently sobbing into my Steve Young tea towel but it sounds like Trent Williams could have been an option if he's throwing dudes about like an empty tracksuit.