Saints v Hibs

FT 0-1
First loss in Paisley since the first day of the season. Don't think we can have any complaints really.
I would say it was the worst home performance for a while, but it wasn't.
Fairly similar to the performances against Dundee in the cup and Motherwell last week. Difference was we were playing a team good enough to punish us, this time.
Apt that the Hibs goal came from our free kick in our half. Carson hoofed it up the middle - as is our style - it's headed straight back up the pitch and next thing Youan is one on one, took it well.
We didn't create a single clear cut chance the whole game, there's no positives to take. Thought Watt was anonymous when he came on, Baccus was poor again and Main couldn't get in the game either.
We simply won't make top six if we keep playing so badly.
Onwards then, to Parkhead in the cup next week. Can't wait.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

No real complaints. Hibs had the most dangerous player on the park and he provided the winner. Shame our great home run comes to an end.

Oh, and the ref was broadly terrible but didn't have any big calls to f**k up, so will go under the radar.

I thought the ref was decent, at least tried to let the game flow.

Hibs were the better side. About 30 seconds before the goal I said to my mate that neither team had done enough to win the game. Then the best bit of play and a great finish. Thought Fraser could've done better at the goal but maybe I'm nit picking. 

We lacked any real guile or cutting edge. Most frustrating thing was the corners, had a few in the closing stages that didn't make it past the first man.