Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers: THE FINAL

accies1874

I felt we were still feeling the effects of the fan backlash and apathy regarding the Goodwillie debacle ahead of last year’s final. Surely, given the team’s current form and the renewed connection between players and supporters, we can take 3,000+ to this one.

Great to see under-12s getting in free too.

1 hour ago, Rover the Moon said:

I felt we were still feeling the effects of the fan backlash and apathy regarding the Goodwillie debacle ahead of last year’s final. Surely, given the team’s current form and the renewed connection between players and supporters, we can take 3,000+ to this one.

Great to see under-12s getting in free too.

Yeah very decent pricing again. 

Hopefully a decent crowd comes out.

I presume we’ll have in the region of 3500 tickets to sell each. Would be good for Rovers to get close to that, wouldn’t be great to have a half-full stand behind the goals and a half-full section of the Main Stand.

We definitely still had a bit of a boycott last year, and Airdrie is a bit further than Falkirk too. 

9 hours ago, Paco said:

I presume we’ll have in the region of 3500 tickets to sell each. Would be good for Rovers to get close to that, wouldn’t be great to have a half-full stand behind the goals and a half-full section of the Main Stand.

We definitely still had a bit of a boycott last year, and Airdrie is a bit further than Falkirk too. 

Would be surprised if Accies sold much more than 1500.

3 hours ago, pub car king said:

That is good pricing and close to home so hopefully fans dedicated and lapsed turn out for it. Hopefully a good day out for young fans as well. 

It’s almost like the SFA figured out this kind of match is ideal to try to encourage younger fans to come out…no OF stupidity, chants, and inbred supporters to ruin a fun day out for the young’uns.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/02/2023 at 21:31, TxRover said:

It’s almost like the SFA figured out this kind of match is ideal to try to encourage younger fans to come out…no OF stupidity, chants, and inbred supporters to ruin a fun day out for the young’uns.

The old firm teams are not involved in this Mickey Mouse competition, Just saying 🙄

8 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

You should ask an adult nicely if they'll take you to the game as you'll get in for free.

You can't have had many opportunities to attend a Cup Final of any sort. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

They had jugglers and ballon animals last year, you'll have a great day.