Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ben McPherson seems to be keeping his powder dry, looks to have made a decent job as Social Security Secretary, but I don't know much about him, he appears to be another gradualist on the path to independence, same as Yousaf and Forbes. Just about any new entrant would get my vote.

4 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

At least on PnB it hard to find anyone who wants Yousaf to win, is there many? Howabout Regan any for her?

could the membership throw s curveball and Regan gets in? Over a 100k members and some might not even vote. 

It was a foolish man that followed Alex Ferguson at Man Utd and so it will be with Nicola and the SNP. A safe pair of hands is the best they can do here and then see what talent is able and willing at the next election, Westminster group included.

I don't make much of Yousaf, but he's the clear winner now among the bunch, surely.

7 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Oddschecker have Salmond at 20/21 to be next SNP leader. 

Bizarre. 

Humza still favourite to be FM.

Which is quite depressing.

I'll happily lay Salmond at 2/1 for however much you want to stake.

8 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Oddschecker have Salmond at 20/21 to be next SNP leader. 

Bizarre. 

It's on a site I don't know, Smarkets, I think it's one of those sites that you can offer your own odds to capture mugs.

2 minutes ago, Paxo said:

It was a foolish man that followed Alex Ferguson at Man Utd and so it will be with Nicola and the SNP. A safe pair of hands is the best they can do here and then see what talent is able and willing at the next election, Westminster group included.

I don't make much of Yousaf, but he's the clear winner now among the bunch, surely.

And we saw how long its taking at utd to right the ship

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Ben McPherson seems to be keeping his powder dry, looks to have made a decent job as Social Security Secretary, but I don't know much about him, he appears to be another gradualist on the path to independence, same as Yousaf and Forbes. Just about any new entrant would get my vote.

Nope. SSS is a total fucking shambles. 

39 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

If she is, is her prominent cabinet position still tenable? 

I expect Sturgeon may need to intervene and tell Kate her teas oot in private. I wouldn't expect the NEC to get involved at all. It could get even more divisive if they did tbh.