Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

Here we go. First person the BBC interviews is Anas Sarwar :lol:

Something about no mandate, needs an election, progress to have a muslim FM, but no mandate and needs an election?

3 minutes ago, superbigal said:

When Angus Robertson  was strongly rumoured not to be standing and the Market did not have a chance to react to it being a 2 horse race.

Kate had also not put her foot in her mouth either at that point.

:thumsup2

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

My favourite branch are the loonies who think Yousaf will be obliged by his faith to introduce Sharia law as soon as possible. 

Combined with Sunak (Hindu background, I know), you can picture quite a few folk (particularly Down South) having a "see, they're taking over!" meltdown over their perceived erosion of so-called Britishness.

#salty

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Here’s the thing, neither will the Wings wing of the SNP.  

Don't forget the majority of SNP members who didn't vote for him, they're racist Tories too because they wanted Forbes or none of the above

Going by gnat logic, the number of non racists once we exclude these lot, unionists, alba, Wingsy nuts can be counted on fingers and that's including pets

A great result, just hammers home the divisions within the SNP in truth 🙂

14 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Glad the bigot never won, but at the same time Humza will likely continue the bs facade of the SNP being a left wing party whilst continuing the dreadful policies and rhetoric of Sturgeon. 

He at least mentions wealth taxes and windfall taxes here but that's all it is, mentioning them. No definite plan or commitment so we can expect nothing.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/humza-yousaf-back-wealth-tax-29553552

6 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Think the secretary said it was 70% turnout which I’d have classed as fair to good, is it typical for things like this to be higher?  

Don't know maybe it is. I'd have thought getting the chance to vote for the leader and FM would be one if the best things about being a member of the SNP. 

On 21/02/2023 at 08:49, Marlo Stanfield said:

Wonder what silly nicknames the Unionists will come up with, much to live up/down to after wee Nippy and wee Jimmy Krankie.

Shouty Kate has torched her campaign. Humza Youseless is right there I suppose and I'd be surprised if some variation of Bumza Poosef didn't appear.

Ash Regan is more difficult. Perhaps Ronald if she moves to the right.

Bumza Poosef is trademarked and as I am the sole owner of the this intellectual (lol) property compensation in the form of royalties is due. 

For anyone using this, please be aware that my lawyers are watching.

2 minutes ago, orfc said:

Don't forget the majority of SNP members who didn't vote for him, they're racist Tories too because they wanted Forbes or none of the above

Going by gnat logic, the number of non racists once we exclude these lot, unionists, alba, Wingsy nuts can be counted on fingers and that's including pets

A great result, just hammers home the divisions within the SNP in truth 🙂

B8D4F8EA-22C5-4106-A9D5-0C7140764283.jpeg

14 minutes ago, orfc said:

But that's also saying most nationalists are left wing, which begs the question why did useless then just about scrape enough votes from a third of SNP members to win? It's almost as if it's utter bollicks....

It doesn't say that all.

23 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

He at least mentions wealth taxes and windfall taxes here but that's all it is, mentioning them. No definite plan or commitment so we can expect nothing.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/humza-yousaf-back-wealth-tax-29553552

The SNP are very good at that. They talked about creating a publicly owned energy company for years, until scrapping that altogether and also sold off Scotlands offshore wind capability to oil companies for a pittance. 

Edited by MazzyStar