The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

50 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

The same men who used to froth at the mouth about Sturgeon in part because she's a woman will be doing similar now with Yousaf in part due to his ethnicity and religious affiliation. Fortunately, most of this is confined to social media. As for it being worse in England, probably not. Sturgeon in her latter years became a target for the wider anglosphere far right (you'd even see her mentioned by weirdo American Youtubers) but Yousaf has nowhere near that level of public profile. He's not even that well-known in Scotland currently as he's not contested any elections yet.

Who's this Yousaf fella you're on about?

41 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

The same men who used to froth at the mouth about Sturgeon in part because she's a woman will be doing similar now with Yousaf in part due to his ethnicity and religious affiliation. Fortunately, most of this is confined to social media. As for it being worse in England, probably not. Sturgeon in her latter years became a target for the wider anglosphere far right (you'd even see her mentioned by weirdo American Youtubers) but Yousaf has nowhere near that level of public profile. He's not even that well-known in Scotland currently as he's not contested any elections yet.

Here's one delivering a forensic analysis of the case against Scottish independence. I suppose we should be grateful that Peter is sufficiently concerned for our health, wealth and welfare to warn and guide us.  The sheer effrontery of these meddling narcissists, I wouldn't ask Peter what century it is.

1 minute ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Here's one delivering a forensic analysis of the case against Scottish independence. I suppose we should be grateful that Peter is sufficiently concerned for our health, wealth and welfare to warn and guide us.  The sheer effrontery of these meddling narcissists, I wouldn't ask Peter what century it is.

Haha! I know that guy from folk complaining about him without ever having listened to or read anything by him myself.

On 27/07/2023 at 18:47, lichtgilphead said:
  1. NHS - the money we are allocated is dictated by the Barnett formula, which is based on English NHS spending. If we want to spend more, we either have to raise taxes or redistribute funding intended for other projects. Whatever action is taken, the Yoons will go "SNP baaaaaad"
  2. Foodbanks - tend to be used by people on benefits. Main benefits are responsibility of UK government. Again, if we want to spend more through the Scottish Social Security agency, we either have to raise taxes or redistribute funding intended for other projects. Whatever action is taken, the Yoons will go "SNP baaaaaad"
  3. Drugs death rates - drugs policy is reserved to the UK Government, who refuse to listen to any proposals put forward by the Scottish Government. Yoons go "SNP baaaaaad" anyway.

It goes without saying that all three areas could be improved if the Scottish Government had full control of all the necessary levers.

That’s a ‘telt’.

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

I'd say Humza or any SNP politician is at a higher risk of being a terrorist target south of the border compared to any running PM. But being a Muslim on top of it only increases that risk further.

Are you enjoying your summer holiday from reality?

"Who shall we kidnap today mr evil terrorist? Someone in charge of nuclear weapons or a man not even capable of being in charge of a scooter?"

26 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Get a load of this cunt. Mans from a place where school kids get executed on a weekly basis. He should probably sit this one out.

5 hours ago, orfc said:

Are you enjoying your summer holiday from reality?

"Who shall we kidnap today mr evil terrorist? Someone in charge of nuclear weapons or a man not even capable of being in charge of a scooter?"

What would terrorists from the EDL want with the UK's nuclear weapons? 

I had a guy in Montana in 2014 absolutely going off on one about islamic terrorists launching attack after attack due to independence leaving us unprotected. Rarely seen someone so incandescent about something not concerning him, but it was a deeply odd argument that I heard a few times in the states that summer.

Strange place.

22 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

What I feel I cant publish...at best I imagine I would have my account suspended.