The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

I had a guy in Montana in 2014 absolutely going off on one about islamic terrorists launching attack after attack due to independence leaving us unprotected. Rarely seen someone so incandescent about something not concerning him, but it was a deeply odd argument that I heard a few times in the states that summer.

Strange place.

22 hours ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

Here's one delivering a forensic analysis of the case against Scottish independence. I suppose we should be grateful that Peter is sufficiently concerned for our health, wealth and welfare to warn and guide us.  The sheer effrontery of these meddling narcissists, I wouldn't ask Peter what century it is.

What I feel I cant publish...at best I imagine I would have my account suspended.

26 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

What a sad bitter individual you are.

*Waves to Team Humza*

Quite why anyone else would have such a frothing meltdown about objectively dogshit campaign pieces being highlighted is anyone's guess.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

"He's Scottish" trending on twitter, after he wished both teams luck for the Women's World Cup Final and refused to directly show support for "the Lionesses"

It's "anti-English" for Scotland not to support their neighbours in the world cup.

Just as it would be anti-Russian for Ukraine not to support their neighbours in the world cup. Or those anti-Israeli semitic Palestinians refusing to back Israel in the world cup.

I like how he said of course he's going to be watching the game to then say he doesn't know if he'll be able to watch the game.

Now i don't care a second for this awful journalism and definitely don't think he should be supporting them but it'd be nice if he could go literally 10 seconds without contradicting himself 

I can empathise with Yousaf here. I was accused of racism by a teacher I had at primary school, who was English, because I said I wanted the England national team to lose. I think it was in reference to the 2006 World Cup. I would have been about ten years old at the time. 

Quite early in life to reveal myself as an empty-headed Natter, on reflection.